My First Ca! I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  My First Ca! I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Im 16 with a learner's permit, and will be receiving my license on December 11th. My parents will be buying me a car sometime before then. They have talked about buying me the 2005 Acura RSX Type S as well as the TSX and TL. They have also mentioned the Volvo S40 T5, the new Jetta and Passat, an Audi A4, and as well as the new Eclipse, Mustang, and Celica. I want to have a car that has some speed to be able to compete with my friends, but a dont want a car with a shit interior with roll up windows like the SRT-4. Help me decide

posted by  richracer#16

Funny how this is the same as your introduction. :wink2:

posted by  GreekWarrior

You said it Dr.Evil :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

:laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Sti
or
Evo VIII

posted by  JDMprelude92

For as much money as a new Audi A4 costs you could buy a nice Barracuda.

posted by  SlipKnoT

look kid, if you really do have the chance to get all this stuff then i wouldn't suggest something like a celica, not exactly the best performer.

if you REALLY have that type of cash then i'd be lookin' into the series8 RX7 or the new RX8, because you have SO MUCH MONEY you should be able to afford the insurance, registration, stamp dutie, speeding fines, upgrades costs and also maintainence.

so go with a rotary, or if that doesn't tickle you fancy then go all out and get an NSX Type-ZERO or something, or a R34 GT-R cause you've got so much money and all, why not go with a Supra RZ TT? I'm sure your mummy and daddy will buy all of those vehicles for you richie rich.

posted by  HyundaGuy

lmfao yeah go out and buy yourself a skyline

posted by  mx3_monster

No shit :banghead:

posted by  SlipKnoT

seriously now, do you really the money to buy yourself one of those vehicles? or are you just talking out of your ass?

be honest with us, because we've seen quite a few that takl out of their asses and i'd rather not have to deal with another, i'm not trying to flame you, rather just clear things up.

do you really have the money for ANY of those cars? if so, what ones? and be honest!, we honestly don't give two shits if you have a $100,000 merc or a $200 datsun, no big deal to us, aslong as honesty is used.

posted by  HyundaGuy

STi, read my post in your intro thread, which is scandelously similar to this one... :hi:

posted by  StiMan

Its true...i have an Accord that cost me 4 grand and no one hates me lol :laughing: I don't need a skyline or NSX (though i would never turn one down) As long as it gets me from pnt A to pnt B with alittle self respect :thumbs:

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

i own a 1994 Hyundai Excel Sprint, i say it proudly because it runs well, has less then 100kms on the clock, will do over 170km/h and is a manual. it's everything that i want and/or need in a car... doesn't matter if it's stock, doesn't matter if it doesn't have 400hp, doesn't matter if it doesn't run low 10's in the 1/4mi., also, doesn't matter if nobody else likes it.

all that matters is that it's fairly new, it works great, it's fuel efficient and it's capable to be made into something unstoppable... some crazy ass engine swaps can be done to this little baby... although.. i'm never goin' to have the chance to do so, i'm goin' to have to sell it soon to pay my debts and fines.

posted by  HyundaGuy

Go with the NEW Jetta. That way, if you race it and crash it, I won't cringe. On second thought, don't get a car. Just bother your dad for the keys everytime you want to drive his Tiptronic 996 Turbo (<-- That's what rich @$$h01e5 drive :thumbs: ). Better yet, make it a C4S :laughing: , with a 'turbo' badge. Your first car was going to be ONLY $30k after all. Ahh, good old 4am.

posted by  VG30DE

Your Message