Ok, another what to buy...

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Ok, another what to buy...

Ok folks. My mom is looking at a new car. Her main choice was a Toyota Highlander Hybrid, but the dealership put a $10K markup on the car, so we cut it out. Now she wants a Lexus RX330, but I also want her to look at the Subaru B9 Tribeca. I know that the B9 has some styling issues, but I have heard that it is a great car. We have driven the Lexus, and I hope that we can drive the B9 when I get home (this depends on her cancer treatment, etc). The two cars have around $40k price marks after what we want is installed and the car we want must: have no 3rd row, leather seats (and other lux things), and NO DVD player/ Nav unit (niether are needed). What do you guys think? I like both cars, and want her to get what she wants after what she has been going through. So I am asking you all. Thanks!

(Either car will be new)

Sti

posted by  StiMan

The lexus is nice....And I hate the way the b9 looks

posted by  Zalight

Agreed.

posted by  jedimario

Well, the looks would take getting used to. But everyone says just to look past it.

posted by  StiMan

Lexus all the way boyyyyyyyy. Or a nice Honda Accord lol :thumbs:

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

you should never get a car that you have to "look past" something as big as the exterior design. What happens if you can't get use to it's ugly-ass style? Subaru's are great cars though i just hope the don't f*** up the Impreza like they've been hinting at.

posted by  airmanUSN

oh and my vote goes for either a BMW X5 4.8is SAV or the lexu :2cents: s

posted by  airmanUSN

BMW is definatly out of the question because of price, size, and the fact that they have poor reliability. She has had American cars for a while, and wants a car that wont be in the shop more than in our driveway.

posted by  StiMan

I'd go with the lexus. I know a couple people that have em, and its a nice ride, and looks good too.

posted by  Vlad

Your Message