Everybody stop getting red tail lights

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Everybody stop getting red tail lights

Everyone stop getting red tail lights, everybody has them, so they are starting to look dumb.

(Referring to all of the dumbasses saying "Don't get altezzas, everyone has them and they look dumb.)

Think about it dumbasses. O yea, and stop getting those damn chrome rims, EVERYONE HAS THEM!!!!!! and as we all know, once ppl start getting them, they are dumb and look stupid. Dumbasses.

posted by  Xplicit_of_lp

your f*cking retarded

posted by  ferrariman666

let people do what they want.

learn to spell, "You're", F*cking Retarded :)

posted by  HyundaGuy

Hey look every one may seem to have the same part here and there but over all your car is an extention of your personality. Look at two cars that are moded not one will have the exact same parts or look. I own a 2000 eclipse GT and i've installed a blitz body kit to my car, and i know every one has one but still it is a vital part of my car looking like war winning race machine! :evil:

posted by  TDash

Oh why not tell us whilst you're at it that getting a car is stupid because everyone has got them :screwy:

posted by  fudge

ROFL. :clap: A great moment in rice history :clap: .

posted by  VG30DE

HAHA!! Oh wow...

posted by  hondaman

C4Power.........................................................
what part of "you are not wanted here" dont you understand?

posted by  6000LE

i personally do not like them but hey if that's what people want then oh well it's there car

posted by  mx3_monster

Red taillights come stock on most cars dipshit.

And euros look ****ing retarded

posted by  Oomba

yeah and plus that is like saying stop modding civic and integras
i mean a lot of people do it nowadays because its easy to work on and you cab get so much power out of them. especilaay if it is a b16 swap :thumbs:

posted by  mx3_monster

People do it because for some reason they think if they cant afford a fast car, theyll just buy a played out shit car and put stupid stuff on it so they can say its "modded". If you spend say, 1000 dollars on a Civic, then spend $200 on an exhaust system, $400 dollars on a body kit, $150 dollars on an CAI, and however much money on other stupid shit to make it seem better than it is to yourself and whatever blind friends you have, you couldve spent all that money on a better car to begin with.

posted by  Oomba

What better car can you get for $1750?

posted by  fudge

Maybe they take the satisfaction of building up an underdog. It is after all a HOBBY.

Just because you are so clueless and unskilled that you HAVE to buy a fast car because you can't actually work on cars, doesn't mean THEY are wrong for enjoying THEIR hobby THEIR way. Since you want them to enjoy THEIR hobby YOUR way, if you want them to spend money YOUR way, YOU GIVE THEM THE MONEY.

posted by  ChrisV

People like you make me sad...not only do you not know anything...but you are unwilling to learn. Seriously, STFU and get a clue.

posted by  hondaman

Couldn't have said it better :thumbs:

posted by  fudge

if you say stop getting red tailights, then what if they say stop getting intake and exhaust? right? what if they say that intake and exhaust look dumb on the car like how you said that red tailights look dumb on the car? so why start? :banghead:

posted by  silvia_star

I think steering wheels are gay, no car needs a steering wheel. :roll:

posted by  GreekWarrior

yeah, and stop w/ those damn amber turn signals, and the black tire thing... :drool: :laughing: :tard:

posted by  dodger65

exactly .... whatever happened to a bit of looped rope a'la billy carts?

posted by  windsonian

People wanna buy slow cars from the start and spend money on cosmetic shit and think theyre fast, whatever. But dont go pulling up next to me revving like you have something.

posted by  Oomba

dude you really need to learn how to open up your mind to other peoples intrest. Just because you like something doesn't men everyone else does, an just because someone like something an u don't doesnt make it wrong. It's because close minded people like you this forum is turning into nothing but a big arguement

posted by  hhsrastler92

In your Blazer? Oh yeah, that's a real frightening machine. God help the poor man that decides to race that!!

posted by  hondaman

:orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh:
You're so full of it.

posted by  fudge

from threads ive read with you on them, you dont seem to be the SMARTEST person. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :thumbs: just give up!!

posted by  glagon1979

This thread needs to F'N die.

posted by  VG30DE

I think we've established that Oomba maybe isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer....

As for this thread...well....Why start a thread like this in the first place...everybodiy is doing it lately....so, I guess that makes you a dumbass, Xplicit...if you're even still here :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

Wow, i dont even have the Blazer anymore

posted by  Oomba

Oomba funny... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

posted by  Slapshot

my cars a peice of shit and i'm proud of it, i don't ask others for advice on what i should do to it.

i suggest you do the same, be proud of what you own and don't ask others for advice on upgrades that you can do yourself.

basically, when it comes down to performance upgrades, come ask us, for cosmetics, i think that matters more of your opinion and what you like/dislike.

thank you for your time.

posted by  HyundaGuy

O-K. Due to the fact that you're an insufferable jackass, I really don't care what you drive.

posted by  hondaman

I take pride that ive never owned anything as shitty as an Accord. Thats enough for me

posted by  Oomba

what do you drive now? a Ford festiva, Geo Metro, or a Pinto Perhapse?
either way thats stupid!

posted by  TDash

accord's? shitty? umm...accord's are better then domestics that compete against it.

posted by  silvia_star

hey ford festiva can be quick. ive seen a ford festiva with a mazda motor in it. it ran 13's.

posted by  silvia_star

hey thats cool its just im tired of Oombas hatin :banghead: .

posted by  TDash

lol oomba what kind of car do u have, cuz i know this 95 accord will pull up to you and REV.

posted by  Stem

Good for you assface. :thumbs: I take pride that I'm not like you.

posted by  hondaman

If you take pride in slow cars thats fine

posted by  Oomba

Hmm...coming from a knowledgeable person that might be slightly insulting but coming from you...not so much. Your true intelligence shines through by the way you completely misread that anyhow. I take pride in the fact that I share none of the stupid, annoying, pointless, and arrogant character traits that you proudly exhibit while making an ass of yourself.

posted by  hondaman

Read my sig!! it makes me feel warm and fuzzy...

posted by  Slapshot

Fast car? Who the hell cares how fast a car is? So what if you have 450bhp under your hood? Are you really going to drive 160mph on the street or race every car you see? You say you have a fast car and you do not believe in "modding" then that means you have a large motor. Looking at the present gas prices, you are the idiot. You have a large motor that eats up premium gas, you are the idiot shelling out hundreds per month to drive a 0-60mph 4 sec car at 30mph in traffic. So, i'm sorry if i own an "shitty" accord variation that saves me gas money to buy other things like.....i don't know.....maybe food.

posted by  aerith

has anyone ever considered that maybe Oomba doesn't have a ride anymore?

posted by  HyundaGuy

I sold the Blazer and I'm saving for a Trans Am, whats your point?

posted by  Oomba

I believe therefore the point is, you don't have a car.

posted by  hondaman

so at this point, we're saying "don't walk up to Oomba at the bus stop and say vroom, vroom! b/c you have fancy shoes on"

i'm confused now... :doh:

posted by  dodger65

And I still do 1/4 miles faster than you car, funny.

posted by  Oomba

Oh aren't we just so clever today? I can't help but find this amusing, but then I've always found children funny.

posted by  hondaman

No you're just being lame.

posted by  fudge

Ah, yes.. One of the greatest intellectual debates of our time. Threads like this could be used to force terrorists to talk. Just keep reading it to them until they crack. :doh:

posted by  vwhobo

This thread is soooo last year

posted by  PontiacFan27

Hobo why are you bringing up old threads?

posted by  GreekWarrior

He seems to do that alot... :screwy:

posted by  jedimario

So they can get locked and he can rant.

posted by  newyorker

I didn't understand this thread when it was created, and I sure as hell don't understand the purpose of it now.

posted by  hondaman

Bringing back old times?

posted by  newyorker

yet some more useless drivel

posted by  windman

Yes....wind him up and let him go guys...*Click*

Oh yeah, and windman...if ya havent already gone, you're gonna be banned very soon...It's clear you dont wanna be here! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message