Honda Sux

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Honda Sux

:cussing: :cussing: :smoke:

posted by  FORD TAURUS

Grow the **** up

posted by  SyntheticTrust

guys, I have a great idea, from this point foward, we just won't reply to any of these threads, nobody respond, just ignore them, same with solar or any other thread that will start flaming.

posted by  Accord_Man

im with accord man on this one..first off tauri suck big time and everyone knows honda is the worthiest car manufacturer out there. am i right or am i right?

posted by  ciVicman

really.. accord man is right on this one and honda is way better than any ford any day. especially the taurus

posted by  MoparMan

ok now no more posts on this thread and hopefully one of the mods will close it.

posted by  Accord_Man

I agree about not responding...but I must address this. :thumbs:

Whoa...not sure about any Ford...Ford is making several great cars, the Focus, Mustang, and GT-40 come to mind right offhand. :thumbs:

However, the average street Taurus is most certainly not Ford's front and center star.

posted by  hondaman

i do like the mustang and the gt but mostly i was saying that taurus sucks

posted by  MoparMan

Do we have to go through this crap again? That sort of attitude is no better than the one that started this thread. This tribalistic "my favorite is perfect, everyone elses suck" crap needs to end NOW. It's simply ignorant in the extreme, especially when applied to mass produced consumer devices.

posted by  ChrisV

shut the hell up

posted by  MoparMan

Mods!!!!!!!! Close This Thread!!!!!!!!!!

posted by  Accord_Man

Ditto.

posted by  ChrisV

Hey he took my advice!! I fell special... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: SEE?! (http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=15162)
In general I like Ford more than Honda, but they both have some great and not so great cars.

posted by  jedimario

U R ALL Gay :cussing: :fu: :fu:

posted by  FORD TAURUS

i agree 100

posted by  DP DOGG

You also suck 100 for feeling the need to insult what other people enjoy. :thumbs:

posted by  hondaman

And you...I don't feel the need to dignify a 12 year old with a response.

posted by  hondaman

Looks like C4 has made a comeback with yet another name. Hey buddy whats going on. Time to be banned yet again. :) Only a homo like yourself would come back the 4th time and make an ass of him/her/it self :thumbs:

posted by  6000LE

I missed this thread today :ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

Your Message