Sentra's?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Sentra's?

I was on my way home last night and i had a Sentra behind me riding my ass. As soon as i passed this guy in front of me it was open road so i floored it like i love to do. He was alittle behind but keeping with me. When i hit about 105 he started to catch up to me. I didn't hear anything in that engine though mine was so loud i prob wouldn't have been able to hear. Do you think a stock Sentra could keep up with me like that?

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

An SE-R could

posted by  99integra

:) my mazda would boot both of your asses....

posted by  HyundaGuy

Well arn't you special. Not alot of people around here have moded cars. Good ones are especially rare. So when i see one its usually the common civic, early 90's integra, or a crx. So even in stock form my car beats all of them b/c people around here that have those have at least a 2 tone paint job, a huge wing, and a loud ass muffler. Makes me angry that there arn't any more real enthusiasts. The only good car is some rich kid has a supra. And a kid i work with has a TSX that he knows nothing about. He is so rich that he took it to a shop and told them to spend as much as they wanted just make it as fast as possible. So he knows nothing. :banghead: People piss me off.

i have a stock 1990 mazda 323 gt-r, pulls 13.822's stock.

posted by  HyundaGuy

I have NEVER seen any young guy with a mazda around here cept for the protege. Every once and awhile i see a girl with a rx8 or something. There are seriously no good cars found around me. All i see are cameros, corvettes, firebirds, and mustangs.

EDIT: forgot to put in mustangs

HAHA! i was just lucky enough to get into the work force at a young age, started picking potatoes at 13, been doin' it quite a bit from 13 - 17, meaning that i'm able to hold about $9,600 cash with a trade in on my old excel, got $2,500 trade in, i was cheerin'.

posted by  HyundaGuy

Ive been working since i was...15. My mom got me a job as a teachers assistant. The i worked at Acme for 2 years. (East coast grocery store). The recently i just started working at best buy and making more money and looking at getting a few dollar raise with my hopeful promotion. But still....im broke at the moment. Waiting for midnight for my direct deposit to go though so i can be rich till i buy books for school :banghead:

i average around $640 a week after tax.... on average i work every two weeks, so i manage to get over $1200 a month.... kinda works out good.

posted by  HyundaGuy

I hate you. I get paid every other week and make alittle over $500 per check :fu:

a lot of people hate me, it's ok, i'm used to it, lol.

nah, it's good cause i can basically buy new things for my cars monthly, it's awesome, i'm having a dog box made from a KF FWD Laser and it's goin' to be made to withstand 500hp and up.

posted by  HyundaGuy

Your saying Camaros, Corvettes, Firebirds, and Mustangs arent good cars, but yours is? :orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh:

posted by  Oomba

gotta agree with you there, 'maros, 'vettes, firebirds and 'stangs are ****en mint cars, i've always LOVED '69 'Stangs, ALWAYS!!!!!!!!111oneoneone

posted by  HyundaGuy

They are good in the right situation. I have no problem with domestic cars. Im not some person who only says that asian imports are good cars. These are all run down pos. Its rare that i ever seen one in excellent condition (cept for vette's).

i hope you arent gonna use a dogbox for daily driving because that would definitely suck

posted by  black_plague

i've got no other choice, i'll be tuning the engine to around 350hp, basically, i wont be pushing the car unless given reason otherwise.

i know dogboxes are loud as **** and sound like a supercharger running on 1000000psi, but hey, you gotta do what ya gotta do!

posted by  HyundaGuy

what are dogboxes?

posted by  silvia_star

super strong, super light weight, super loud, racing gearboxes built for thrashing.... almost impossible to destroy.

posted by  HyundaGuy

Your Message