Full silvia body kit

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Full silvia body kit

does any company sell a FULL oem type of S15 body kit with the rear tail lights, bumper, etc?

posted by  cnalven

for what car?

posted by  VG30DE

obviously the bloke wants some pics of a OEM kit for a JDM S15 Silvia.

posted by  HyundaGuy

the car a 1995 nissan 240sx,

posted by  cnalven

just so you know, this is a JDM S14, not a JDM S15, so please don't get mistaken again.

http://www.50mb.net/~hiroko/drift/yassan-s14-1.JPG

^ JDM S14.

http://www.do-luck-usa.com/images/gallery/S15_01.jpg

^ JDM S15.

see the difference?

posted by  HyundaGuy

Either he's mistaken, or he wants a full OEM conversion kit for his 240SX.

posted by  car_crazy89

i'm fairly sure that OEM don't make custom half cuts of JDM S15's to sell on demand, lol.

there is a guy named James who drifts around my area, owns a shop called D1*Garage, he has an S14.5(S15 front, S14 back) which is powered by a stroked SR20DET, it's quite powerful, he's probably one of the best drifters in australia, either that or his older brother Denso(Danny) who has an S13.5(S15 front, S13 back) which is powered by a SR20DET with a large Garret turbo.

posted by  HyundaGuy

Oh sorry, then it wouldnt be an OEM kit lol, my mistake, about what about some sort of conversion 'kit' for it to 'transform' it into a S15 look a like (kinda like how you mentioned the S14.5 and S13.5 kinda thing)? I've never seen any of those around here. Sadly we dont ahve too many of the more expensive imports (Supra, Skyline, S14/S15, etc).

posted by  car_crazy89

Ok, this is what im looking for.
a convertion kit to make my car look like a stock S15.

to make it look like a 98 S15

posted by  cnalven

Omg the S14 is atrocious

posted by  Oomba

my point, lol

posted by  cnalven

but the S15 and S14 have totally different body style...considering their shape. anything is possible, but it just wouldnt look right :ohcrap:
just like people putting R34 taillights onto civics or preludes...even tho S14 and S15 are made by Nissan, but again, their backs are not even close to looking alike. you will prolly have to remodify the whole trunk area of your car in order to have the S15 taillights installed. =( which is alotta work.

posted by  nissanTFsx

Your Message