from this to this

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  from this to this

i want to convert my usdm front end to a jdm. i can't really find a lot of aftermarket companies that sell a kit do i have to use a stock clip shipped from japan?
http://www.kris.1000lecie.pl/integrapics/Acura%20Integra%20Type%20R%202000. jpg
http://www.kris.1000lecie.pl/integrapics/030.jpg

posted by  airmanUSN

Ummm, no...

posted by  99integra

wow thanks, that was almost as informative as the two results i got back from google. i know i'm coming off as a prick but don't tell people your this huge integra expert if your going to give responses like "Ummm, no.."

posted by  airmanUSN

sorry i should not have been such a smarta$s but I'm irritable because i had guard duty all night. anyways i'm gonna go :sleep: any info anybody has on this swap would be much appreciated, later.

posted by  airmanUSN

Hmm... I cant see either picture.. Maybe thats just me though.

posted by  StiMan

:ticking: Uh huh

posted by  99integra

I don't look for shit that looks and degrates an Integra

posted by  99integra

Ahh, now I see the pics.

posted by  StiMan

gee, i don't remember specifically addressing the thread to you anyways. oh and wtf does degrates mean? oh you mean degrade. use spell check :fu:
And yeah the JDM ITR is crap let me tell you.

posted by  airmanUSN

Well peanut, you did after this

Oh I'm soooo sorry I couldn't live up to your standards, let me make it all better by telling you I don't give a shit

Yeah okay

posted by  99integra

Not 'taking sides' here but i think the swap would make it look better/be more unique (atleast around here) then the stock look. I'll try to find something.

posted by  car_crazy89

posted by  airmanUSN

Are those even the same year integras? I know that there are integras in the states with those headlights, and that bumper looks aftermarket to me.

posted by  Zalight

Would it really be unique when a lot of people want to get the whole jdm look on the integra and other hondas or acuras. Just like buying mugen or spoon parts. I say keep it regular.

posted by  Spanky2324

True, but you see alot more 'regular' Integras then you see JDM conversions. I know in my area it'd be unique, never seen one like it before.

posted by  car_crazy89

see... now the good thing bout aus is we get both the jdm and adm front ends! YES, they're both the same year teg, they've just got acura and honda badges.

what he wants is the honda front end, they never came with the twin circle lights, just big singles.

originally, that was how the dc2 was produced, with the big single lights.

anyways... there is a larger, easier chance of you shipping a front end from an aussie-dm teggy to the us for cheaper.

posted by  HyundaGuy

know any good companies in Australia?

posted by  airmanUSN

i found these guys out in Cali. they have a pretty good price on an entire clip. If you know any Ausie companies that can beat they're price please let me know.link (http://hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc2000search.cgi?what=page&item=40005)

posted by  airmanUSN

I personally think they ruined the USDM Integra when they gave it those retarded dual headlights. I give you kudos for doing the Honda Integra conversion. They should have stuck with that front end look they had going with the previous generation (which is basically what the Honda Integra has).

Good luck.

posted by  Bino

umm...you can buy the headlights...then after that you can buy the fenders....then the front bumper...then the hood...

and on ebay you can buy the fender, hood, and front bumper for about 1000 bucks.

posted by  silvia_star

The JDM looks a bit like the accord front. Maybe measure the parts and use accord parts? if they fit. i still doubt it but its worth a try since it will be very much cheaper. :2cents:

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

i think i saw a kit once some time ago.... found it via google.

if u like the look of the car with the JDM front clip, go for it, its ur car.

as to 99integra, those would be ur opinions. if u think something looks like shit, that doesnt mean its shit, its just ur very own opinion. deal with it. that was completely unnecessary.

posted by  Inygknok

Umm, like I care

posted by  99integra

what's your problem? your acting like that jackass c4

posted by  airmanUSN

Nope, all I did is was state my opinion and then you retalliated like I would have and then I argued but now I stopped, happy peanut?

posted by  99integra

yep sure am, buddy.

posted by  airmanUSN

:ticking:

posted by  99integra

what's wrong, chief?

posted by  airmanUSN

Smartass

posted by  99integra

i don't like being called peanut you don't like being called chief, so why don't we just both drop the names. and yes i am :mrgreen:

posted by  airmanUSN

Fine cupcake

posted by  99integra

ok pal

posted by  airmanUSN

nah i don't know any of them, all i do know is that www.adelaidejap.com.au can do some good deals on engines and so forth, if you make some enquires and send an email or two i'm sure that they can come to some deal with you on a jdm front end for your teg.

posted by  HyundaGuy

Your Message