240sx Interior help

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  240sx Interior help

my 95 240sx has a few busted plastic panels on the interior of the car. is there any way to get new ones? i mean since it is so old? Also, the auto tranny in teh 95's were they good to upgrade or to buy a new tranny? i ask because im geting some major work done to the engine in 2 weeks and would like to know.
Thanks

posted by  cnalven

a junk yard would probably be the easiest place to get the panels but i'm sure a dealer woud have them for the right $$$ as for the tranney i think your ok but you might want to change the differential or even the rear axles depending on what type of "work" your having done and what type of power your expecting :2cents:

posted by  airmanUSN

im going to bring it to central florida turbo and have them install a turbo and up the internals hopefully boost it to 400+whp, with $3500. check out some of their cars, centralfloridaturbo.com. also, what would be a good shift kit?

posted by  cnalven

Didnt mean to reply :doh:

posted by  car_crazy89

well some people just re-drill the plates in the transmission while others just change the servo for harder quicker shifts. If you have an electronically controlled tranny you can reprogram the shift point as well.BTW if your looking at that much power your gonna definately need a LSD

posted by  airmanUSN

Auto junkyard would be a good place to look. Or try searching on ebay or online. Im sure there has to be someone out there who sells replacement panels.

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

If you know how to take off the panels just go to your local junkyard and they should have them their if not ebay it.

posted by  Spanky2324

thanks for all the help, also is there an online service manual avaible for free or do i need to buy one?

posted by  cnalven

does anybody read the thread before they post? both of you posted the same thing which had already been said :screwy:

posted by  airmanUSN

lol, didnt notice it before :laughing:

posted by  cnalven

I added ebay...you didn't mention that.

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

Your Message