Lambo Doors

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Lambo Doors

What is everyones thoughts on lambo door kits? Good or bad?

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

i think they are rice plain and simple ...but that just my :2cents:

posted by  black_plague

So if you got a kit for cheap for you del sol you wouldn't put it on? i really don't care what people think is rice or not. im sure people look at my car and because i drive it fast and they hear my intake they think im rice.

I wouldnt put lambo doors on my car but I do like how they look. Everyone says that everyone has them but I hardly see any cars with them.

posted by  bigdaveangell

no i wouldnt buy them...i just dont like them...and thats my opinion....dont ask for opinions if you dont care what people think

posted by  black_plague

I think they are great when you park in between 2 cars and you can open your door without damaging the paint on your door and also you don't have to squeeze through it to get out when in a tight space.

posted by  fudge

Who cares what other people think. If you like the lambo doors get them

posted by  bigdaveangell

Im getting them no matter what. I was just interested in seeing what peoples opinions were. I don't do what other people tell me. I do take advice though i don't always use it. There are like 2 cars around me that have lambo doors. So im not worried about being thought of following the crowd. People will prob laugh first off b/c at the pnt my car will still be its ugly tan color. :banghead:

see you got the right thought...if you want something get it regardless what people say....no matter what you get there will always be criticism from someone :thumbs:

posted by  black_plague

So im told :mrgreen:

I think theyre pretty cool. I guess it would depend, if i was to put them on my car, how much it was gonna cost me? How much is it costing you?

posted by  A-cord

Bad. End of story.

posted by  nsupra27

Look stupid as hell, unless theyre on a Lambo. Lambo doors on a Civic doesnt make it look good. Ricers...jeez.

posted by  Oomba

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Stop saying every post that i have a Civic...ive been here since April and you should know from my posts you dumb shit that i have an Accord :banghead:

What makes you so arrogant to think I was even talking about you?

posted by  Oomba

I personally would put in some engine stuff first, before the visual stuff, but I guess that's just personal preference. It'll definately turn heads in my neighbourhood, seeing how there are no nice cars... :ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

Its my thread....

Im putting my cat back and my headers on before i do that...lambos wouldn't be till prob winter or spring next year

I was using Civic as an example. But its not like an Accord is much better. Have fun getting laughed at by real car enthusiasts.

posted by  Oomba

Real car enthusiats arn't like you...at least not around here...they are nice and like your car no matter what shape its in. They don't need to be an ass like you to make up for the shitty car they own. And when i get it done soon after my car is going to be painted so it will look nice.

Apparently you only hang around the ricer crowd then. They arent real car enthusiasts. Theyre wannabe scum.

posted by  Oomba

Do you have any pictures of your Accord?

posted by  nsupra27

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2086579

Why dont you put more money into its performance rather than looks.

posted by  nsupra27

Lambo doors kick ass. :mrgreen:

posted by  odds

Im not getting lambo's now..it would be alot longer...i jsut wanted opinions right now. Im focused only on performance right now...well after i get this damn maintaince done

So you're saying real car enthusiasts don't like Hondas. Apparently you only hang around the domestic grease monkeys then. Last time I checked, Hondas were cars, so car enthusiasts must be able to find something interesting in them.

posted by  windsonian

lemme tell u the truth, they look coo, but they are just some flimsy door hinges supported by gas shocks. Some people might think that the door would open in the exact same way as the ones on Lambos...but you actually have to push out the doors side ways first and then lift the doors vertically up. And no!...they dont lift up automatically by themselves! Well...it really depends on how strong the shocks are in between the hinges. Even if i got the hinges for free, i wouldnt install them; i would rather sell them to other people...thats how i feel about them. Hope this is useful opinion.

posted by  nissanTFsx

only on a show car would i ever put lambo doors on

posted by  lamboluver

I think they are somewhat impractical...even on a real Lamborghini. By all means though, if you want them, get them.

posted by  hondaman

I like the vertical doors but then again I haven't been into cars very long (like a month)..so I guess it's just something exotic that stands out for me.

posted by  seoulcityskin

Your Message