1990 Toyota Corolla

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  1990 Toyota Corolla

I have this 1990 Toyota corolla that was passed down to me and it's pretty ugly. Any suggestions on how I could improve this car from the engine to the looks. I wanted to get a paintjob(maybe a black or dark green) a soundsystem, rims, a spoiler, and maybe a body kit. First of all if you don't think I should add any of these go ahead and say so. If you have any ideas for paint colors, any other ideas on how to make the car look better etc. How much do you think all this stuff costs and where do you think I could get the body kit(online). I think head and tail lights would also look good. Im open to any opinions that you have. Just two more things, does anyone know if you can install seatbelts and an airbag into a car. It already has seatbelts but there weird ones. Please anything you can tell me will help. Thanks alot!

posted by  drp2345

lets see some pics

posted by  importluva

Ricer :banghead:

posted by  Oomba

And here we go :banghead:

posted by  99integra

:mrgreen:

posted by  nsupra27

Id say no wing...you will lose traction seeing as it is a fwd. But if you must get one make it small or just go to your local car junkyard or ebay and buy a stock one :thumbs:

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

Whatever you do dont get a wing. I see everyone with the huge aluminum wings and laugh. Dont know what kind of kits are out there for the corolla but I might start with that and a paintjob

posted by  bigdaveangell

dont listen to these guys get two double stack aluminum wings and stack them on top of each other it would be sweet...j/k....but seriously i wouldnt get the wing........if you get rims make sure you have suspension to go with it you dont want a monster truck do you......i dont what engine it has but im pretty sure you can do a motor swap in it...or just add things to the motor thats in it

posted by  black_plague

Your Message