Borken Downpipe

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Borken Downpipe

I Kinda Craked, or more like Shatered my downpipe on My 1991 Toyota MR2, Does anyone know where i can get one with the O2 sensor flange and that fits my car. The engine is 3S-GTE.

posted by  MR2_Turbo

Does NAPA, Shucks or Pep boys not have it?

posted by  Godlaus

If you cant find it at a parts store or dealer you could always have an exhaust shop make if for you. Some of the might even have the part or be able to order it

posted by  bigdaveangell

go to the toyota dealership, theyle get oit for you... though itle be kinda expensive

posted by  mazda6man

you could try to go to They usually have everything :thumbs:

posted by  mx3_monster

you could always go to a toyota wreckers and look for one from another 3s-gte.

posted by  HyundaGuy

Your Message