my z

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  my z

Im new and this is my car

posted by  MOMO_321

That's a sweet looking car :clap: ...what do you have under the hood?

posted by  chris_knows

Damn very nice car I just hope it has go and not just show :orglaugh:

posted by  Spanky2324

yeah pretty sweet ride man :mrgreen: Welcome to the Forums!

posted by  V-TECH

Nice car but you should introduce yourself in the "introduction" section but anyway,

Welcome to CarForums. :thumbs: :driving:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Its stock rite now but i've already bought the the turbo kit from power enterprise im not installing it yet

posted by  MOMO_321

greek warrior r u the 1 who drives that car in d1

posted by  MOMO_321

:orglaugh: I wish!

posted by  GreekWarrior

very nice car dude i idolize people with cars like that...and wallets that deep.

posted by  A-cord

incase you all didn't notice at the moment its all show an no go, i wont call it a ricer for the fact that its a 350z but it sure as hell looks 1000x faster than it really is. im not impressed until its not stock no more.

posted by  Stem

what bodykit is that? what paint and what mags? who made those side vinals?

i wanna know all that stuff, what'd u pay for the lot and where did u buy it from.

posted by  HyundaGuy

You don't think it's his do you? Me neither, after asking me if I was the driver of the D1 ae86 in my sig he got a bit sus.... :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

That is a very nice looking car! :thumbs:

posted by  Zalight

Bigger picture of stfu

posted by  Oomba

Looks cool.

posted by  StiMan

nah, it's obvious that it isn't his.

how many people on this forum have a one of a kind 350Z?.... also.. you're doin' a damn good job in the D1GP with that eight six of your's, i seen you driving that american car around on these australian roads the other day and i was impressed.

posted by  HyundaGuy

I posted my car on other forums too and they thought it want my car too but this time i dont care

posted by  MOMO_321

If u want to know wat bodykit it is its Mastergrade and the color is titanium silver, the sticker on the side was from michelin because im sponsored by them and its going to be in import tuner pretty soon also be in formula drift

posted by  MOMO_321

And i didnt pay for any of this because im only 14 year old and its a gift from my dad hes the owner of mastergrade the 1 who build this car

posted by  MOMO_321

formula drift wouldn't put a stock car in their magazine, it's only got cosmetic upgrades, no performance at all, you said so yourself.

also, i asked what type of paint that was, not the colour.

you never showed price's on what all this was?

posted by  HyundaGuy

so a 14 year old own's a 350Z with a bunch of cosmetic upgrades that's going to be featured in two magazines?

wow, now i REALLY don't believe that the vehicle is yours.

posted by  HyundaGuy

Formula drift isnt a magazine its a drift copetition

posted by  MOMO_321

that's even more of a laugh, who's going to be drifting the vehicle?

posted by  HyundaGuy

Its going to be in magazine pretty soon with a power enterprise turbo kit

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2104767

posted by  MOMO_321

Sponsored by Rotora

posted by  MOMO_321

you didn't answer my question on who's drifting the vehicle, also, i personally can't believe that a 14 year old child has a Nissan 350Z.

posted by  HyundaGuy

The company doesnt know whos driving it yet because its not ever half way finish with the engine or roll cage

posted by  MOMO_321

so you're just going to mod the engine and leave the brakes/diff/suspension/transmission stock and try to drift that? the car would have atleast 100lbs extra weight and would he extremerly hard to drift due to the wide bodykit.

i don't know a single person who isn't afraid of crashing their car's, even my friend jame's, he own's a shop called D1*GARAGE and he has a S14.5 and he's uneased about crashing his vehicle.

james is probably the 2nd best drifter in australia.

posted by  HyundaGuy

Your askin alot of question so im just going to stop and i dont care if u think the car isnt mines

posted by  MOMO_321

you need to ask questions to get answers.

i ask the questions i ask to make sure that the things you say are 100% true, we don't care if you drive a peice of poo or even if you don't drive at all, aslong as you don't lie about what you have.

personally, at the moment, i'm driving an A12 powered Datsun 200B w/ a close ratio 5spd gearbox and a small carby/fuel pump to try and save fuel. it takes $27 to fill the tank and that's with fuel price's at $1.42 a ltr.

doesn't matter if you really do own a 350Z or if that's your daddy's car or just some random off the net, if it isn't your's and it's not been registered with you as a driver to the vehicle, then fess up now while you still have the chance.

posted by  HyundaGuy

Ask me a question then

posted by  MOMO_321

what engines in the vehicle, what upgrades are being done to the whole vehicle and who really owns it and has it registered in their name?

posted by  HyundaGuy

Its a 3.0 just like the g35 and i know that its going to have a turbo kit from power enterprise and its going to have a roll cage by steen chassisand the owner of the car by registered name is my dad but wen i get my license its mines

posted by  MOMO_321

i thought you couldnt have a car registered in your name till your 18 .....maybe im wrong.....does that power enterprises kit come with an ecu if not what engine management are you gonna use

posted by  black_plague

If it isnt my car y would i try this hard to prove that it is mines

posted by  MOMO_321

no, the 350z and g35/v35 are all 3.5ltr's.

i doubt that power enterprise has made a turbo kit for the engine that comes with the z, i think the only place to make one is HKS, a lot of other people are just using stuff from 300zx's.

posted by  HyundaGuy

I dont know that much about the engine ecu so im leaving all that work to my dad

posted by  MOMO_321

some punk named C4Power went for like 10 page's trying to convince us he had a real callaway.

this is a 350z, a lot less money wise and so much easier to find.

posted by  HyundaGuy

http://www.power-enterprise.co.jp/main/products/main/turbo/nissan/z33/z33.h tml

posted by  MOMO_321

Wat does that mean

posted by  MOMO_321

are you asking us to translate that?

are you just going by what's in the picture? cause i can't read japo.

posted by  HyundaGuy

The turbo kit we bought came from japan thats y its in japenese

posted by  MOMO_321

power enterprses makes a kit for the 350z....there are actually a few more company that make them now too......but anywho.....who is gonna do the tuning of that mofo when its done

posted by  black_plague

I dont know but i think XS Engineering

posted by  MOMO_321

I want pictures, and from the angles I say:
1. Directly from the front 5 feet from the tip of the hood,
2. The interior, from the backseat, showing the dashboard, and at least part
of the hood,
3. The bottom driver's side of the car, from 2 feet away, showing the bottom of the door.

And if possible a picture of your dad, and then your dad driving the car...

THEN I'll believe you... :smoke:

posted by  chris_knows

I cant because the car is at a different shop putting on a roll cage but ill try

posted by  MOMO_321

Allright when it's out, but I'll also want a pic of the rollcage... :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

Rice.

posted by  Oomba

All I want is a simple picture taken of the windshield with a sign reading: "StiMan is a Pimp-daddy." Then Ill believe you. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Thanks man. :thumbs: :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

haha you're a freaking retard. what do you drive? i'm sure it's much nicer than a Z. :laughing:

posted by  airmanUSN

Doesnt matter. I like Zs, just not riced ones.

posted by  Oomba

oh thought you meant Z's were all rice

posted by  airmanUSN

Your Message