1991 Nisson skyline R 32

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  1991 Nisson skyline R 32

Is $4,100 is a good price for a 1991 Nisson Skyline R 32?
:thumbs:

posted by  rockstar321

Depends on a number of factors. Condition being one and an important one.

posted by  BavarianWheels

Yeah.Check the report of the car if you can.It may have been wrecked or something at once...If so that may be why it is at such a low price...Or there could be a catch.Find out anything you can about the car and such...

posted by  Smoke

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Smoke, Smoke, Smoke....NOooooooooooooo...

You're not a neon glow worm too are you? Judging from that sig pic.

Please say it isn't so!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

posted by  BavarianWheels

It siad it hasn't been in an accident but i'm kind of iffy because i would be buying it straight out of Japan and i dont know if i can trust it without seeing it or test driving it. All the info i got was at www.batfa.com. If i dont get that i would get a 95 eclipse that my friends, friend is selling. I havn't decided yet.

posted by  rockstar321

Not really.I just thought that the picture looked sweet.

posted by  Smoke

Smoke, isn't that the 2 fast 2 furious Lancer?

posted by  rockstar321

Lancer? I though you'd know better :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Skyline, my bad

posted by  rockstar321

Isn't the Skyline an R 34 not R 32???I may be wrong but i thought that the skyline is R 34. The only R 32 i know of is the VW R 32....

posted by  vwmaniac

Naw its a R 32. there are skylines R 32, R 33 and R 34. The one im looking at is the cheapest one.

posted by  rockstar321

Yeah, it's the 2 Fast 2 Furious Skyline...

There's also a R31 Skyline...There may be more I think(in the R series), but the R32,R33, and R34 are the most known.

posted by  Smoke

oh i c...

posted by  vwmaniac

theres a lot of them... theres the R31
http://ironbark.bendigo.latrobe.edu.au/~medca1/skyline/r31/r311.jpg

theres the R30
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/8/web/332000-332999/332317_31_ful l.jpg

posted by  mazda6man

you forget the first skylines that came out in the 70's very awsome stuff.

posted by  Arthur

Arthur the first Skyline came out in 1955, only back then it was under the name of “Prince” and not “Nissan”. rockstar321, notice how it's spelt.
http://www.frinkiac7.clublotus.com/CarResource/Nissan_Skyline_Page/skyline1 957.JPG

posted by  snoopewite

prince went on for quite a while... heres a '66 skyline.
http://homepages.tig.com.au/~robs/kev7.jpg

posted by  mazda6man

if the skyline runs and the seats don't have hole in them and the body panels aren't rusted off than it is a great price if you have the money go with it.

posted by  hks skyline 34

What if the body panels have holes in them and the seats are rusted off.....

posted by  vwhobo

If you are ordering a car from Japan, you better have a pretty penny to get emission changes for the car to be legal in the states. Just a shot around, the R34 GT-R costs about $45,000 in Japan, yet costs nearly twice as much here in the states. Do you wonder why? Emission and legal changes that NEED to be made before the car can pass inspection.

posted by  Vassar

You know what you're talking about, really.

You better hope the car is in excellent shape, because ordering OEM parts from Nissan for a Skyline is going to cost you.

posted by  Vassar

Prince didn't last for shit, unless you consider Nissan now, Prince Motor Company. Prince Motor Company was created in 1952, just to merge with Fuji Precision Industries in 1954, then by 1966, all Prince cars had the new Nissan badge. So basically, if it wasn't for Prince Motor Company, there would be no Nissan.

posted by  Vassar

Its a good Price i am trying to send mine to the states..i am in Japan but i cant find a company to send it for a good price...

posted by  Docwoody

4,100 is a good price. if it were me i would buy it, i mean and if there is something wrong with it fix it

posted by  351ci-mustang

Your Message