nt-tt conversion questions.. please help!!

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  nt-tt conversion questions.. please help!!

i have a 94 300zx NA 2+2 and i have a vg30dett :hi: (not yet put in) .Is the swap expensive??how much will it cost to put in?? where can i get it put in?? do i need any other parts for the swap?? what are some good mods to get me in the 400-450rwhp range??? if you could answer these questions that would b awsome.... thanks :thumbs:

posted by  jzxTT

...... :sleep:

posted by  jzxTT

You have the engine already and have no idea what the swap will cost? Well I'm with you. I don't know either...but to find out it would only take a phone call or two to get a good ball park figure. It also depends where you go. I have a mechanic I go to for just about everything...he's a bit expensive compared to other shops. His hourly rate is about 20% higher.

So you see, it is very difficult to give you a price.

Do yourself a favor and call around. Your neighborhood is different from mine too.

Good luck!

posted by  BavarianWheels

Now wait just a damn minute. You expect someone to think that far ahead or take resposibility for themselves? What do you mean you don't have all the answers he's looking for.

Hey jzxTT, I'll answer you with something you said to someone else. There are too many variables in labor rates, types of shops, etc. "If you have no clue wat im talking about mah bad... im asuming you know about cars."

posted by  vwhobo

the swap will cost me $2000, im gettin it done next week ..... :fu:

posted by  jzxTT

I love it. Everyone is so "tough" online. Lots of 'fu's and big words. :doh: :screwy:

If you know the answer, why ask? :banghead:

posted by  BavarianWheels

the best alternative is to just do it your self.. my as wus juss bein lazy :laughing:

posted by  jzxTT

Hey jzxtt, i could use some info on the swap. I'm thinking about doing the same thing, but keep running into dead ends.

posted by  JoeCamel

Your Message