non turbo bov

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  non turbo bov

Hey, Can Anyone Help Me Out With This? I Want To Know If It Is Posible To Put A Bov On A Car With No Turbo, And If It Is, Is There Even Enough Presure To Make A Sound.

posted by  bb21

No not a real bov, but you can buy fake ones........

posted by  GreekWarrior

What Do You Mean A Fake OnE? What DoES It Do, And Where Does It Go.

posted by  bb21

Simply a unit that creates an artifical bov sound, since it has nothing really to do with air flow, being fake and all, I believe you could place it anywhere.

Here's an example of one I found on ebay:

Fake bov (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Make-YOUR-CAR-sound-ball-bearing-Garrett-TU RBO-CHARGED_W0QQitemZ7994861042QQcategoryZ42610QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmd ZViewItem)

posted by  GreekWarrior

Thanks.

posted by  bb21

Don't thank him, get yourself off to a doctor and get something for that malaise.

posted by  Wally

I think on that ebay site it sounds so horrible. That sounds nothing like a good turbo and having the thing hang off the bottom will show that its fake. It the overall speed of your car doesn't show that :laughing:

Where's oomba saying ricer? and telling him to hook a bov up to a nos tank? lol

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

Why would you want a fake BOV anyway? It's kinda retarded in my sense I heard about them so a friend and I made fun of them by going around the city with a loudspeaker and everytime he shifted I would make the sound. It was pretty funny scaring some of the old people :laughing:

posted by  Spanky2324

i really wish people would not ask for those.....dont waste your time, money, or effort on one....

posted by  black_plague

Spend the money towards real performance. Save it up or whatever. Why do you want to be a fake?

posted by  hondaman

Exactly.
Why would you want a fake BOV? There is ABSOLUTELY no point.

posted by  nsupra27

C02.

To thread creator-Ricer. Why the hell would you want a fave BOV? How stupid is that? Is that going to help you waste your friends? Is it going to make your ride "sick"? Get out of here, you piece of shit.

posted by  Oomba

I knew oomba would come :laughing:

And what great words he has to say. :thumbs:

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

Well this was my fault, i shouldn't of made him aware of fake bov. :doh: :banghead: :banghead:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Hang Your Head In Shame!!!!

posted by  fudge

*Hangs head in shame* Sorry. :ohcrap:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Your Message