integra

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  integra

would you guys buy this integra for 7500?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acura-Integra-GS-R-1999-ACURA-INTEGRA-GS-R-F AST-AND-FURIOUS-75K-MILES_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ5335QQitemZ4574328371Q QrdZ1

posted by  V-TECH

The hotness...... :drool:

posted by  99integra

Id give 3000 tops.

posted by  Oomba

That's a real clean 99 GSR. With 75,000 on it it's easily worth $7,000.

posted by  thunderbird1100

And that's why every GSR owner whos selling a GSR would laugh at your offer :laughing:

well thats what i expected from you Oomba considering that you hate hondas and you think v-tec is shit

posted by  V-TECH

If I liked Integras...quite possibly. But my instinct says there has got to be another one cheaper out there...they're pretty popular.

posted by  BavarianWheels

That is true, I didn't see many performance or suspension modifications on it so all it is probably is exterior, but that thing is in damn fine shape :drool:

posted by  99integra

maybe there is one... but this one has some moods to it already and the best part is that it's at a dealership only 10 miles away from me. The asking price is 8500 i am sure they would give it for 7500 but i wanna see how low they will go. It's a Mercedes dealership so someone had to trade it in. They probably paid like 4k-5k for it.

posted by  V-TECH

well i can see intake, exhaust, rims, sports brakes, lowered suspension, they said there are more mods. I was gonna call today to ask what the mods are but i remembered that dealerships are closed on Sundays in Chicago.

posted by  V-TECH

I wouldnt actually offer it. But if I was going to, thats the highest I would go for some Integra.

posted by  Oomba

Tight git :laughing:

posted by  fudge

Looks like he was going pretty fast when he took those pictures

posted by  Oomba

And thats the most someone would laugh at your offer -> :laughing:

Since we are, hypothetically speaking.

Anyways, the blue book value of a 99 GSR is just over $9000 in good shape. And that's for a purely stock one. This one is slightly over stock. Remem ber, this isnt some 99 Mustang GT that lost more than half its value in three years.

Modified cars go down in value

posted by  Oomba

Depends on the modifications and how clean the car is. In yesteryear's world, yes it would of been less in value. But you have so many people into Integras nowadays they will pay EXTRA money if it's already slightly modified. Even if it was worth less in value, it wouldnt be 1/3 the blue book asking price.

Your Message