if you want wish him some luck
DIMA GOOD LUCK MAN YOULL NAIL THAT TEST!!! :clap:

posted by  6000LE

One more ricer on the road :roll:

posted by  Oomba

o shut up you fag
im trying to wish my boy good luck and you are beiong the usual you

posted by  6000LE

Why dont you tell him "good luck" instead of making a thread about it?

Your "boy" eh? :roll:

posted by  Oomba

only you would think of it that way

posted by  6000LE

so did he pass?

posted by  V-Tec

unfortunately not
because some ass (oomba) was a dick and dindt wish him luck

posted by  6000LE

Haha oomba put a curse on him. :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

go oomba! :laughing:

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

Damn straight

posted by  Oomba

Wow...I guess we can't bash Oomba anymore :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Hey guys thanks, but yup unfortunetly i didn't pass. The guy that was given me the test was absolutely a prick. It turns out that i did my research and about 7-9 16 year olds came to test yesterday and they all failed. These guys are against young drivers what can i do/say? It's ok i don't blame them i blame myself. My test instructor gave some decent points against me even though half of them controdicted himself. I retest the 13th. Oomba i'm not a ricer because i have a japanese car man. I don't intend on "pimping" it up or racing it. Well maybe race but not with 1000 mods in it. Please post on my thread. I know it's spelled wrong.
-Dmitry

posted by  95civicdima

Well I figured since you are friends with 6000LE you probably are a ricer.

posted by  Oomba

Oomba's ignorance shines through, yet again.

Bad luck on the test Dmitry - my suggestion is to test on mondays - seems to be all of my friends passed on mondays or tuesdays, and failed on like...wed-fri. Almost like theres a quota that they have, for the amount of drivers they can pass per week...

posted by  dodgerforlife

Not ignorance. People tend to make friends with like interests. 6000LE likes ruining cars, and 95 doesnt. Conflicting interests there, buddy.

posted by  Oomba

whhhhhhhhhat the **** are you on now?!

I have friends that hate cars, some don't even have their license. So your little theory about friends having alike interests, is just nonsense.

posted by  dodgerforlife

and exactly how do i ruin cars
by putting new speakers in, and neon tubes under my seats?

posted by  6000LE

Neons, yes.

posted by  Oomba

does that make any sense? so i guess features that make the ride more enjoyable to me like clear music and a little lighting that NOONE else sees, are ruining the car? and i suppose if it was a different car say an eclipse or 3000GT this would all be ok? do you listen to yourself? think before you type

posted by  6000LE

I didnt say anything about your stereo.

Yes, neons are lame. So is painting your panels. No, I wouldnt like them in any other car.

posted by  Oomba

I just find it kind of funny that Oomba always dodges the "what car do YOU drive?" question. I don't mean in this particular thread, but he's been asked this a few times before and never gave a response...

posted by  Nissan_Altima

true dat

posted by  6000LE

I've been asked and answered that question many times. I dont have a car right now.

posted by  Oomba

so stop bashing other peoples cars
because unlike most people i know i have a neon but i have a car
im one of 7 people i know that drive
and i know a LOT of people
about 300

posted by  6000LE

WOW! Do you live in a pre-school :laughing: ... I could name hundreds of people who drive! :screwy:

posted by  chris_knows

well not in my school
and i can name 300 people that drive
but only 7 of them along with myself are still in school

posted by  6000LE

Sorry I had a shitty car and unlike you Ive decided not to settle for another one :thumbs:

posted by  Oomba

and now u get none because u dont have a ride to get girls with
i can pick up bitches in a van dont be mistaken so i really dont care what i drive

posted by  6000LE

So you know 300 people, 7 of whom drive.

Now you can name 300 people that drive, 7 of whom are in school.

Therefore, you know 293 people who don't drive, you know 7 people who do drive and are in school. And then there's another 293 people who you DON'T know, but who you can name, who aren't in school, but do drive.

Of course, I've made the assumption that the 7 from the first clue are the same as the 7 from the second. It is possible that the 7 from the first clue aren't all in school. Either way, your logic states that you can name 293 people who drive, who you DO NOT KNOW...

posted by  windsonian

maybe when you read th whole thread you will understand
for now do me the favor and shut the **** up :thumbs:

i know 300 people total that drive
some are parents friends family nd that
i am friends with around 300 people none of them being those drivers
of the 300 friends that i have only 7 drive
2004 maxima
94 cavalier
99 altima
95 240SX
95 civic
05 maxima
88 taurus

plus me 98 neon
makes a total of 8 people my age in my school that i know that drive
get with the facts moron :doh:

posted by  6000LE

Get with the facts ..... ?
Moron.....?

Can you read?

Look at the two quotes I used of yours.
You said you know 300 people .... now you're claiming to know 600 people.... well 593 anyway.

So don't try to insult me with your "cutting" schoolboy retorts when you can't present a logical, consistent argument.

You tell me to read the whole thread, then I'll understand. If I read the whole thread, it'll show me that you changed your argument when you realised the other one no longer proved your point.

posted by  windsonian

:mrgreen:

I was included!!!

posted by  Nissan_Altima

I can get bitches without needing a car :fu:

I know of about 100 at least students in my school that drive.

posted by  Oomba

Real girls don't care about what car you drive. It's a nice bonus when one likes your car though.

posted by  hondaman

:tard:that was a mouthful :orglaugh:

posted by  jedimario

yeah, wasn't sure if he'd understand it...

posted by  windsonian

i know 300 people my age
dickweed

posted by  6000LE

That's not what you said though, is it?

Don't insult me because I can't read your mind to tell you what you MEANT to say based on what you actually said. :thumbs:

posted by  windsonian

another thread gone to hell...

posted by  Slapshot

So true ... I just comically pointed out his flawed logic, but he didn't see the funny side of it, so he abused me ... am I supposed to stand idly by and let him tell me to shut the f--- up? or to say get with the facts, moron? Methinks not.

It's not my fault if he can't admit that he was wrong, even if I pointed it out in a whimsical manner.

posted by  windsonian

I was reading a this thread and i came up on this post. Thats weird that u know a lot of people that are failing because i am 90% sure that in a month the DMV people can't fail more than like 20 people.( not sure about number, and i mean each DMV dude not the whole place) That means that they won't mark down as bad for a mistake. The reason for that is, that the government wants to make more $$$. The more people pass, means more they make more money. ( by sellin cars, gas, etc) :clap:

posted by  V-Tec

Wouldn't it be the other way around, because you have to pay to take your license test, so you'd have to pay more for the test, and you'd stil get a car, and pay for gas eventually...

posted by  chris_knows

I wouldn't think so since once you get your license you will immidiatly start spending. If you go to retake the test some time goes by... And What do u pay for a license test? I think you only pay for a picture.

posted by  V-Tec

Licence test costs cash over here .... and they can't have a hard and fast rule for how many people can fail.... otherwise, what if you'd reached your limit then you get someone who can't drive.
There might be a guideline so they can make sure everyone is testing at about the same level of difficulty. The limits would be based on statistical data, but flexible.

posted by  windsonian

what i can tell you is the guy gave me a 87 out of a 120. The least i could get is a 90. Now from what my friend told me because his uncle is one of the officers that gives off these tests is that they have the power to willingly give a 5 point curve or advantage. Now why didn't i get my license then? i can tell you because of my age. This DEFINETLY does play a factor unfortunetly. I had a very long and detailed conversation on this with someone who is very educated in this field. They don't like giving you your license if you are under the age of 18 UNLESS you went to a drivers school/instructor. I hate to say that's the reason why i failed because i'd rather think i failed because i didn't qualify, but the more and mroe i think about it, it seems rediculous and kind of controdictive for the reasons why he failed me.
-Dmitry

posted by  95civicdima

Driving school is required for under 18-ers in Ohio. Be lucky you dont have to fork over $215 to do drivers ed first :thumbs:

posted by  Oomba

You have to go to driving school here in jersey to get your permit when your 16 and license when your 17. I waited till i was 17 and i got my license when i was 18. Though i still took driving school to get the lower insurance rates :thumbs:

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

yeah here in illinois you have to driving school to get your license unless you are older than 18. What state do u live in?

posted by  V-Tec

Pennsylvania

posted by  95civicdima

Here in PA you get your permit 16 and Junior License at least 6 months later. It's true that they love to fail everyone under 18, but if you drive well enough, they'll give it to you. A have a few friends that passed on their first time but a lot do fail.

At 18 you can get your unrestricted license. But, if you have a crash-and-conviction free record AND you took driving lessons, you can get your unrestricted license after a year of riding with the Junior License.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

We just have 1 regular license for cars. You can get it after having your temps for 6 months and completing driving school.

posted by  Oomba

Your Message