Please Help ME!!! I'm Desperate!!!

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Please Help ME!!! I'm Desperate!!!

Please Help!!!

I now own a 1999 Hyundai Accent 2 Door Standard and have an suspected amazingly easy problem that I can't seem to figure out what it is.
The Problem is that the running lights as well as the dash lights on the left side of my car have all gone out simultainiously and I don't know what is going on.
I just recently installed a stereo in the car, not professionally, and am wondering what is wrong and if it has anything to do with that fact.
Any Help you could provide me with would be much appreciated.

posted by  mchammer420

get another car.
seriously, it must've been the stereo. That sounds wierd if all the lights on a single side of the car suddenly went out, I've never heard of anything like that.

posted by  jedimario

eek, that's not good... i would help, but i know nothing :)
good luck.

posted by  odds

maybe your wires got screwy under the hood, and they had like, two seperate wires for different sides of the dash? the wiring under the hoods is hell of hard to figure out, so don't try. either that or your car's screwy.

posted by  Slapshot

Check your fuses.

posted by  hondaman

Check your fuses first of all. If theyre all where they should be, you ****ed your wiring.

posted by  Oomba

absolutely agreed. Take out the System see what's disconnecting... Reconnect it. Experiment with the wiring but be careful be sure to unplug the battery first. Take it to a mechanic should be an option you are thinking upon.

posted by  95civicdima

Personally, I'd take it to the mechanic. I don't know much about cars, but I've never heard of anything this extreme before and it sounds like you should be careful to not completely mess it up. Since you installed the system yourself, you saved some money. Now I'd spend that saved money on a mechanic since he will probably be able to take care of it. Otherwise you're looking at completely messing things up and having to get a new car.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

ok i kno what it might be...i did this before...and i feal dumb but thats besids the point you proly touched + and + and ****ed part of ur dash :banghead:

posted by  XxZAKKxX

TRY THIS
http://www.mrwhizard.com/

posted by  lectroid

Your Message