Another Eclipse Thread

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Another Eclipse Thread

Greetings,

For some reason, I happen to really like Mitsbushi Eclipse. Most people tell me they're crap, but I like them anyway. I'm thinking of getting one in the near future. Which year would you recommend within a $5,000 year budget? I would prefer a manual and not too many miles is a necessity (by not too many miles I mean very reasonable for an Eclipse). Any advice? Thanks in advance!

Nissan_Altima

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Stay with your altima and invest the money into that. i think the altima has much more potential then the eclipse. but thats jsut my :2cents:

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

90-94 GSX or TSi AWD.

posted by  thunderbird1100

we got someone here where im living at with a 96 tsi awd...and i think that eclipse has alot of potential too, this guys has 550 some odd number horse at the wheel so you could do some serious damage with them i know that much.

posted by  brewer_26

The Eclipse is a nice car, but I'd say keep your Altima, that's also a nice car. It's all a choice of personal preference...

WOHOO 500th POST!! :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Have a cookie!

Make one more post and you can change your title thing...

posted by  hondaman

Ohhh...so that's why I couldn't find out where to change my avatar name :doh:

But where can I make a post without spamming? :laughing:

Still can't find out where to change it...can anybody help? :doh:

posted by  chris_knows

That happened with mine too...it actually took several posts after 500 before I saw it. Just keep posting normally, and it will show up eventually.

posted by  hondaman

Look around for any Eclipse made before 2000. Although you will have a hard time finding one in the later years that you can afford. I'd go first gen on a low budget. TSi/GS-t or TSi AWD/GSX only. If you're gonna go RS/GS then you might as well keep ur Altima

posted by  Oomba

Your Message