Pics of my new car

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Pics of my new car

Here are some pictures of my new black civic LX. I thought some of you would enjoy seeing them cause it looks so damn slick :wink2: For those of you who hate civics dont bother posting anything. Also suggestions on things I could improve on it for not alot of money would be cool. (dont worry I dont want to rice it.) Sorry if these pictures are too big.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/Joelh1212/345613fd.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/Joelh1212/db7ca8da.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/Joelh1212/7b7a15a1.jpg

posted by  JoelH1212

wow that red x looks pretty good

posted by  glagon1979

:ohcrap: You cant see them?

posted by  JoelH1212

They all work for me

Nice lookin' car you got there, good colour too :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

very nice, i'd get some nice, regular silver alloy metallic rims on it though. those may be too expensive, though.

posted by  odds

now it works. nice car :thumbs:

posted by  glagon1979

My friend suggested that I get some black rims with some window tint. Is that too ricey?

posted by  JoelH1212

All personal preferance, I am thinking of getting a dark black tint with some black rims on my black truck, I think it looks bitchin :2cents:

posted by  99integra

That's a nice ride...put some nice stuff in her :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

How about a nice cold air intake setup, and exhaust system :hi:

posted by  SlipKnoT

Some tint isnt bad. I hate black rims though. But on a black car they might not look too bad.

posted by  Oomba

Exactly, its a whole different story on a car that doesn't look right with them, say like a maroon color

posted by  99integra

I'm a big fan of black rims, and I think they'd look great on your car. I think you should get those with a chrome lip though, not all black.

posted by  Vlad

yep..Black+deep dish+a chrome lip=sexy

posted by  Zalight

Black with dark grey highlights would be nice.

posted by  Oomba

That would look cool, what about chrome highlights? Too expensive probably.

posted by  Spencer

chrome headlights are in my opinion, ugly. but they dont run for more than 100 bux, ebay you can always find em cheap.. but with big shipping tag

posted by  C c C

isn't black rims and wheels on black paint called BLACK ON BLACK GANGSTA, i dunno i was watching MTV Cribs WHIPS DUBS and RIDES editiona nd all these gangsta 'got shot in the face 5 times' had black on black, BYATCH

posted by  Stem

Yeah I saw that too. There all like "black on black gansta style nawww mean."

posted by  JoelH1212

Hey there,

I love the ride! You can get great products for your honda at www.estiokocustomconcepts.com . I should know, I own it. But there are great racing seats, lighting kits, audio/video components, plus if you don't see it just send an email and product can be searched out. Also with Estioko Custom Concepts connections in Tokyo Japan, it's your JDM hook-up! Check it out and let me know what you think. Good luck on the build! :thumbs:

posted by  Estioko

Dude, stop advertising :banghead:

posted by  chris_knows

Hahahaa beat me to it..

posted by  C c C

Yeah, by a good bit too :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message