Intake ?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Intake ?

Can someone please give me a price range for a decent intake for my 1992 Accord. Thanks.

PS if you have any websites that you could tell me where i could look around for them, that would be cool to!

posted by  jdubya

For God's sake google it.

posted by  Accord_Man

well here u can browse this website or just look on google
http://www.doctorimport.com/intakes.html

posted by  V-Tec

$100-$200, depends on what you want.

posted by  thunderbird1100

You could find one for like $30-$40 on ebay but those are the non-brand ones.

posted by  ed_7702

those that are on ebay for like $50 suck nuts

posted by  V-Tec

shitty-50
good- anywhere from 100-300
an iceman for my car is going for 277.99
while an ebay intake is going for 48.99
you get what you pay for :2cents:

posted by  6000LE

Thats my quote biotch, you betta recogniz who u gots it from :ticking:

posted by  Pythias

ma bad dawg ma bad :finger:

posted by  6000LE

just because an intake is 50 or 30 dollars doent mean its a piece of shit ....if it looks exactly the same,has the same bend, same diameter.....the only thing that makes a difference is the name....thats my :2cents:

posted by  black_plague

Go buy a K&N cone filter, go to homedepot, find a pipe that fits your intake manifold, then attach the pipe to the intake and the filter to the pipe. Voila, an intake as good as any brands for much cheaper.

posted by  Oomba

i agree with oomba.... thats exactly the point im tryin to get across

posted by  black_plague

he might have been sarcastic :2cents:but maybe not, i dunno it's Oomba no one knows

posted by  V-Tec

It sounds like it would work, might actually be better, because there might be less turns, but you'd have to know how to work pipes...

posted by  chris_knows

You know those pipes that connect your washer/dryer to the wall? You could use those. No smarts needed.

posted by  Oomba

Isnt that considered "ricey"? :orglaugh:
you figure u will have it for a while, why not spend the extra penny to get something decent? :screwy:

posted by  C c C

Because it works just as well. All a CAI is is just a pipe with a filter on it. Thats not ricey, thats being in playing to your budget's needs. Besides, it improves performance. Ricey would be making ur own wing out of home depot parts.

posted by  Oomba

just like your sig eh?

posted by  Inygknok

dude if you want one that will really make you have more h/p and lb/s syou could spend about $300 on one from hks my personal opionin is that hks is the best because all of the performance products they make put better results on the dyno.........my opionin :fu:

posted by  skyline7042

You know :fu: doesn't mean your opinion. :2cents: means your opinion :wink2:

posted by  99integra

i no this but im using that as my signature ok :fu:

posted by  skyline7042

No, it just makes you look like even more of a dumbass, do I look cool when I do :fu: ? Didn't think so, now just stop with your little "signature"

posted by  99integra

dude no 1 asked you to be a dick alrite and actually it does look ok so here you go buddy :fu:

posted by  skyline7042

Sorry I'm not gay so I will not :fu:, I'm not being a dick peanut, I am just bluntly stating you look like a dipshit using :fu: in every post

posted by  99integra

well first of all "peanut" only a fag would take that as an offer and second of all if its really that bad i will change it ok

posted by  skyline7042

No someone with common sence would pick that up. And thank you for changing it

posted by  99integra

your welcome and we have really got to stop argueing about little sh*t like that alrite

posted by  skyline7042

Fine by me

posted by  99integra

so you have a 99 integra?

posted by  skyline7042

Nope, got a 93 Ranger

posted by  99integra

so are you a domestic type or an import type?

posted by  skyline7042

Your Message