Bought 2001 Acura Integra LS Fully Loaded

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Bought 2001 Acura Integra LS Fully Loaded

Hello all i bought this car and i was wondering if you guys can show me stuff to buy by maybe providing links. I would like performence parts as well as interior stuff. Thanks and please provide links also TELL ME WHAT YA THINK ABOUT MY RIDE! i think its pretty sick. Oh ya and if that ass licker ooomba says something bad im gunna kick his gay little ass.

posted by  HappyPuppy

Heres a list

Performance:
1. Get a different car

Looks:
1. Get a different car

Bring it bitch, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio. Anytime anywhere.

posted by  Oomba

haha this post just started and has already gone to sh** :banghead:

posted by  C c C

You are such a dumbass :orglaugh:

posted by  99integra

There are tons of performance parts made for the B18. Depending on what your going to use the car for and how you want to build it (high compression or turbo) is what you need to figure out first. Try this place link (www.team-integra.net) lots of good info there but do research before you ask questions because they're kinda jerks when it comes to noobs :2cents:

posted by  airmanUSN

Thats how it is here too :screwy:

posted by  99integra

yeah but here you just get flamed, there they nuke your thread

posted by  airmanUSN

lol no wonder anyones on these forums accept for the same faggets. Accept airman thanks for the help. Don't get me wrong i know there are alot of emember but more than half p[robably only posted onme thing their whole lifetime and got shit talked tot hem by that fagget ooomba. **** you all and thank you for nothing. Get a ****ing life losers.............

posted by  HappyPuppy

I fail to see anyone here who deserves that other than Oomba... :screwy:

posted by  hondaman

Definately a nice car, you're first mods should be a new exhaust, easy way to add power...And I'm pretty sure that nobody's left because of Oomba, see he's been doing this for a while now, and nobody really listens to it...

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message