Acura integra 2001

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Acura integra 2001

Hello i bought a 2001 acura integra, and i would like to add performence parts. I fifure that i should get some headers like DC racing or Meagen ones. Then i will get a new exhaust system im hoping that they have one that is dual exhaust. And after that i will be getting a cold air intake, that is about all i will be wanting. I was wondering though what do you guys think about flow master exhausts? Should i get that?

Thank you

posted by  HappyPuppy

I think that magnaflow sound the best or borla...but doubtful borla has a cat back for your car. But if it does go for it :thumbs:

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

Just wondering how much did u buy it for? Is it stick or auto and whats the mileage? Just askin since i am looking for a car and integra is one of em that i am looking for.

posted by  V-Tec

It should be more than 6 or 7 grand

posted by  99integra

Dual exhaust on a I4 doesnt really make much sense, but go ahead if you really want.

posted by  nsupra27

It sounds kind of retarded if you ask me, plus its only a small 1.8 liter so it'll sound like ass

posted by  99integra

I completely overlooked the poin that he said dual exhaust. Dual is pointless. Its not needed for a 4 banger and it weights down the car anymore than it could ever help. I say jsut go with a simple single. :thumbs:

Thank you guy i really appreciate that, you saved me from making a big mistake.

As for the price i paid it was 10000 with 28 thousand miles year 2001 last year ever made. I got a great deal off an old lady whos son got shot in the head close range with a handgun. "Not in the car thankfully"

Well i guess im going to go with the borla.

Also i have had about 13 thousand saved to buy a car and now i have 3000 left. What do you boys think about TURBO hehe.

posted by  HappyPuppy

Oh yeah guy, i see that you can just buy simple exhaust tips and they are supposed to add more horse power. Should i do that instead of buying the entire exhaust? Thanks.

posted by  HappyPuppy

The whole exhaust system.
And shit, the guy that owned it before you got shot in the head?

posted by  nsupra27

Whoever told you that is a liar.

posted by  Oomba

Actually ooomba the old lady is not a liar you stuipid cunt. Unless she got the local news paper to go along with it you stuipid asshole.

posted by  HappyPuppy

oops i thought you were talking about the guy who got one to the block. Sorry lol

posted by  HappyPuppy

tips add nothing, mufflers like 5hp if your really lucky, and whole systems usually 15-20hp

**** You

posted by  HappyPuppy

Whats that about?

posted by  torinoman80

I think perhaps if you want people to help you it would be wise to show them respect.

posted by  hondaman

go with a single fireball 5zigen. it'll sound badass. u can ge them off ebay all day for like $30

posted by  SyntheticTrust

For exuast I hear good things about Apexi

posted by  6000LE

Is this Jeremy or Cera? :laughing:

posted by  99integra

LOL :orglaugh:

posted by  torinoman80

Your Message