Toyota tops GM, Ford in U.S. market share

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Toyota tops GM, Ford in U.S. market share

Toyota tops GM, Ford in U.S. market share
http://www.leftlanenews.com/?p=232

:clap: nicely done

posted by  n401

Old news.

Besides, thats not a good thing. If foreign auto makers take over, that takes away money from the domestic companys. Eventually, like GM is speculated to to doing sometime soon, the domestic companies will go bankrupt. This means alot of American people will lose their jobs. This means our unemployment rate will rise, putting our country into even more debt. This plus George Bush's dumb ass spending our money like its nothing is going to drive our buying power down.

Not too mention that China will soon be entering our market. The Chinese workers get 30 cents a day to work in auto factories for 12 hours a day 7 days a week. This means their parts are going to be very cheap, therefore the cars will be cheap after theyre assembled. This is also going to push the domestic market into debt.

We all know the Chinese are a threat. Theyre the only country that can compete with America militarily, and pushing our country into more debt is going to make them much more dominant. The Chinese dont like us. If we become weak enough for them to attack us, they will.

Thats bad news, not good.

posted by  Oomba

This is old news. Look around when you drive and what do you see. Fleets of toyotas. You may not notice it but there is a lot of those out there.

posted by  Spanky2324

Be afraid, be very afraid. Not to mention that China discovered America first before the puritans took over.

posted by  fudge

You're fogetting Canada...like 80+% of the people in my city work in automotive for the "Big 3", and my mom and dad both work for GM :doh: :ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

Yeah, thanks to you guys GM cant build any more F-bodys.

posted by  Oomba

Actually it was GM's fault to originally build them outside the U.S. GM shot themselves in their own foot... and continue to do so...

posted by  thunderbird1100

Maybe if the Canadians werent so greedy that they had to force GM to only be allowed to manufacture the F-bodys in Canada, then one of the best cars to ever grace the road would still be in production.

posted by  Oomba

GM's fault for going outside of America. I dont like the fact Honda/Toyota/Nissan build most of their cars for sale here in America here in America now. Quality has definatley gone down. But I deal with it, knowing we wont see the demise of the Accord anytime soon selling nearly 400,000 a year just here in America :laughing:

posted by  thunderbird1100

Dude...don't blame me, I didn't hold a gun to their head, telling them to not build F-Bodies :banghead:

posted by  chris_knows

No but thanks to you guys they cant afford to

posted by  Oomba

Your Message