300zx or 240sx??

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  300zx or 240sx??

which would you pick, the vg30(twin turbo)has 300hp and the sr20(single turbo[S15]) has 250hp. So basically the 300zx or the 240sx (silvia)

posted by  jzxTT

it depends on what you are doing... if its drifting, like you are talking about in your other thread, id take the 240 (180, silvia, RPS13 what ever you want to call it) just cuz its lighter. for top speed, id say the 300 is better

posted by  mazda6man

i would take a 300 over a 240, but because i like nissan, i don't know what i would do. prolly 300zx...

posted by  Nissan_240SX

i woudl take the 300zx because u can also have the traction an rewar wheels for drift liek a 240 with a limit slip differential i have one for a 300z an one on my 240 take th zx more power well worht it

posted by  jojoss

OHMYGOD.
IN EVERY SINGLE POST OF YOURS, YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR ****ING LIMITED SLIP.
NO ONE CARES.
WE GET IT BY NOW.
PLEASE SHUT UP AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND TYPE
>_<

posted by  b_DuB13

or try this one... OMG this topic is from march of last year!

posted by  mazda6man

quick question.. is the 240sx a silvia. what is the diffrence . thanks

posted by  CarEXPERT

yes and no...

240 = american version of silvia but with crappy KA motor... and earlier 240s were american versions of 180sx with krappy motor as well...

posted by  mazda6man

So They Are The Same Car But In Us They Call It 240 And In Japan Silvia?

posted by  CarEXPERT

in a sense

posted by  mazda6man

hey i like you man. you help me out. thanks. why is the 240 a good drifting car? whats that car that yur posting that is drifting in the video?

posted by  CarEXPERT

240s light, semi powerful, easy tune, and RWD... the pics a corolla... 83-87 ...(ae86)

posted by  mazda6man

i dont get how you drift. Like do you pull the handbrake first and then accelerate or what? it looks so fun i cant wait to get my car in 2 more months!

posted by  CarEXPERT

its really a bunch of crap, but handbrake works...

posted by  mazda6man

Your Message