THe overview of 2005 Hyundai Tiburon

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  THe overview of 2005 Hyundai Tiburon

The 2005 Hyundai Tiburon is a 2-door, 4-passenger family coupe, or sports coupe, available in 3 trims, ranging from the GS to the SE.

Upon introduction, the GS is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 138-horsepower engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The SE is equipped with a standard 2.7-liter, V6, 172-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.

Have a great experience of Hyundai Tiburon on Colonialautocomplex (http://www.colonialautocomplex.com/)

posted by  smith23

Not really a bad looking car, but it's a bit underpowered...to meet my standards it would need a bit more :hi:

posted by  chris_knows

Underpowered, and with rather unimpressive gas mileage. But it is nice looking.

posted by  hondaman

Ban The Advertiser

posted by  6000LE

u know, ive always liked the tiburon box. its quite slick for a hyundai.

still, im yet again, unimpressed by its performance. hyundai has the right idea, just not pulling it off correctly. i think they should go talk to the primal 3 japanese companies to get an idea on how to improve their own work, at least a little bit.

posted by  Inygknok

If Hyundai sourced a V6 from Honda (ahem, 3.0L 255hp V6 they have now i nthe Accord), that car would really shine. They (Hyundai) wouldnt stand out because it seems every manufacturer is borrowing either enignes or drivetrains from Honda now (GM, Toyota...). :thumbs:

posted by  thunderbird1100

you're a jerk, know that?

posted by  Inygknok

Your Message