2.5 RS vs RSX vs Lancer Ralliart

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  2.5 RS vs RSX vs Lancer Ralliart

Which car would you rate the highest: Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS, Acura RSX, or Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart. I am asking for pure opinion.

posted by  importluva

The Acura...being a Honda product.

But what do I know about the Asian scene... :sleep: :wink2:

posted by  BavarianWheels

I'd go with the Acura too, just out of pure oppinion and I love Integras, the RSX is pretty sweet, I love the IVtec motors. I'd say out of pure performance the suburu is probably the best though.

posted by  Integra_LS

Wouldn't this thread have been better if it had a poll with it and isn't the RSX only FWD?

posted by  snoopewite

Yes.

Your signature picture annoys me. It looks like he stuck his head in sugar and it makes me laugh everytime I see it. But, he will still get my vote. :fu:

posted by  Vassar

:fu: :guns: Bush

posted by  SuperJew

:puke:
Me Kerry

posted by  Vassar

Who else has a problem with my signature?

posted by  snoopewite

vassar does!!

*points finger*

posted by  SuperJew

So Vassar is the only member here who resents my signature? If that's the case then as well as it being my personal signature, it's now also a :fu: to Vassar :asshake:

posted by  snoopewite

The Lancer Ralliart is only FWD as well...and a whopping 162 hp...I don't like DSM, though...I had an 02 RSX-S and it was great--coulda had more torque, though..... :2cents:

posted by  jmyers0341

Evo? FWD only? where do you live? Where i come from the evo is not advertised in anything BUT 4WD versions... Also here they come in 350+bhp options right out of the factory.. 0-60 in 3.7 secs. The subaru however comes in a 305 bhp version and that does 0-60 in 4.8... The subaru experiences greater understeer, has far less torsional strenght in it's chassis and was nearly 5 seconds slower round a track when timed with a PROFESSIONAL race driver at the wheel of both cars. Both had 300 bhp and were in standard trim throughout.. Evo 1 : Subaru 0. :laughing: And as for the RSX i can't say i know anything about it.. :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

I think in the US and various other countries the Ralliart is ofered with FWD and a 1.6 engine in some cases lol

posted by  Cliffy

Yeah, here in America it is a POS with FWD and 1.6 litres of raw power. The EVO VIII here has 276 from the factory and the STi has 300 (from a 2.5 litre, though) and the STi has beaten it in many categories--however I would pick the STi just beacuse i don't like DSM....

and the RSX in england is still called the integra....wish I could have a new type r......sigh :cry:

posted by  jmyers0341

Your Message