Perlude/Integra/Accord?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Perlude/Integra/Accord?

well hey guys in about 2months ill be hitting the roads and was wondering which car to pick.

-94 perlude 150kmls(3.8k problly get to 3.2-3.5k)
-95 perlude SE 145kmls(4.9k problly get to 4.5k)

-Accord 96 lx (3.3k proiblly get to 3k)
-Accord 97 (4.9k probbly get to 4.5k)
-Accord 97 150kmls (3.5k )

-Integra 96-97 mostly about 4.5-5.5k

are sould i just get a Mistsubishi E

posted by  sky88

any of 'em have a manual transmission?

posted by  enron fever

yah. all maul

posted by  sky88

I always liked the way Preludes looked.

posted by  x1/9-rally

I'd go Integra

posted by  99integra

well i just now got my first set of wheels and i got a acura integra 92 and i have to say i couldnt be happier with it its got a little bit of miles but the thing runs like a charm

posted by  supermancyan

first of all its a PRELUDE, not PERLUDE, 2nd id go for the teggy, then the PRELUDE.

posted by  Stem

Wow, It took 3 and a half hours for that to be figured out. Oh yeah, take the teggy.

posted by  torinoman80

Well i was just faced with the same problem as you are lol I bought a 96 integra. I wanted the 97-01 prelude more but it's really hard to find them for the price i wanted with normal miles. Anyway i would say go with the intgera. Although maybe an eclipse GST or GSX would do good also.

posted by  V-Tec

I have a Prelude, so I'm biased. Take the Prelude. ^-^

posted by  odds

INTEGRA, INTEGRA, INTEGRA

Gimma an I

Gimma an N

Gimma an T

Gimma an E

Gimma an G

Gimma an R

Gimma an A

What's that spell?

INTEGRA!

:laughing:

integra. :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

I agree go the integra. :thumbs: :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

yes definatly go with the teg!!!!

posted by  skyline7042

Looks like im alone but i love my accord so id say accord. :thumbs:

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

Depends on what you want the car for and what you intend to use it for. An Accord is generally a more comfortable, relaxed cruiser than the other two with a good amount of power and handling but not really what you'd call a racer. A Prelude or an Integra are quick little cars with good handling, but during longer trips it may get uncomfortable (I've ridden in both, and on long trips it starts to hurt after a while). They'll also be screaming at you more than an Accord will at highway speeds.

But like I said, depends on what you intend to use the car for and what you are looking for in it.

posted by  hondaman

Eclipse GSX/ Talon TSi AWD.

Or Integra.

posted by  PontiacFan27

I'm also biased towards the prelude becuase I drive one, but I love it and couldn't be happier with it for a first car, so I highly recommend it.

posted by  Vlad

I say either the Prelude or the Accord....however, I'm not too keen on the US spec Accords styling...I prefer the Euro version. So, if I had to choose between the two....I say Prelude :wink2:

posted by  Cliffy

wat about civic?

posted by  sky88

Civic isn't as "fast" as he wants apparently

posted by  99integra

Only if he does not intend to mod it. And non-Si I'm assuming. If you want stock speed, a non-Si is not really the way to go.

1000 POSTS!!

posted by  hondaman

*Gives Danny boy a cookie*

posted by  99integra

:)

I need it.

posted by  hondaman

http://www.cookie-recipes-online.com/images/frontpic.jpg

http://www.gift-baskets-4u.com/images/Cookies/Chocolate%20Cookie%20With%20W hite%20Chocolate%20Chips%20.jpg

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000TGAGO.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

posted by  GreekWarrior

I would go with the Prelude or the Accord but as most people here I am biased. :thumbs: I have never driven an integra and around here people have not modded them very well *shudders*

posted by  Sgt. Pepper

Whoa there buddy whatchu talkin bout Willis? :ticking:

posted by  99integra

Hey its no offense to any of you. The people in my neighborhood do not know what they are doing with their integras so I really have no good visual of an Integra. Sry if I rubbed you the wrong way.

posted by  Sgt. Pepper

Maybe he swings that way :wink2:

posted by  Sgt. Pepper

Heh, apparently this may be or old friend ~God~

posted by  99integra

Wow, this thread went to shit.

posted by  hondaman

Definately go with the Prelude :thumbs:

posted by  Sgt. Pepper

I drive a 99 Prelude SH and I love it. Great car. If you want something that nobody else will have, go with the Prelude. You don't see too many of them anymore. The thing that I don't like with your choice is that you get the 4th gen Prelude. The 5th generation Prelude looks a lot better in my opinion, and if you get one from 1999-2001, it packs 200 HP. In your case, I don't think you can go wrong with an Integra. You should like it.

posted by  Canadianpimp

What the hell do you mean you don't see too many of them?? I see one every 5 minutes here in largo :screwy:

posted by  GoodTimes

They tend to be pretty rare in Canada, I've probably seen 3-4 different ones just in Windsor...but they are not as rare as CanadianPimp is saying...you might get looks because she is sexy though...

posted by  chris_knows

Where in the hell is Largo?

posted by  thunderbird1100

whoa, when did this happen? I thought you were going for a neon?

posted by  importluva

If you didn't know GoodTimes was me because I got "accidentlly" banned but it is near St. Petersburg and Tampa area :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

Your Message