*pics* The damage to my car!!!

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  *pics* The damage to my car!!!

:cry:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/2097000-2097999/2097793_6 1_full.jpg
Where the asswipe's tire held on to my bumper for dear life.
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/2097000-2097999/2097793_6 2_full.jpg
Chipped paint, not the big issue.
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/2097000-2097999/2097793_6 3_full.jpg
The most expensive part of this accident, the crack!!!
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/2097000-2097999/2097793_6 4_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/2097000-2097999/2097793_6 5_full.jpg
WHY????????
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/2097000-2097999/2097793_6 6_full.jpg

posted by  elchango36

That's terrible...who would do something like that :ohcrap:...good luck on catching the f*****...

posted by  chris_knows

Damn, that really sucks. Did you ever get the police to look at the parking lot cameras?

posted by  torinoman80

I filed a report and they said they would take a look, but I haven't heard from them. I think I'm gonna stop by the precinct tomorrow and check up on the case.

posted by  elchango36

Damn bro that sucks ass....I would probably go in a blind rage running through the streets naked with nothing but a pointed stick and my rage to defend me, searching for the asshole that did that to my car so I could show him whatit feels like to be stabbed in the mouth.

posted by  Zalight

My sympathies. :(

posted by  hondaman

Did i miss what happened?

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

Here's the thread:
El Chango's thread (http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=17541)

:thumbs: :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

That's good. You have to be persistent to get what you want from the government.

posted by  torinoman80

That just plain sucks what happened to your car. Why can't the person just come forward and admit it. I know almost how you feel..two kids tried to steal my 'stang and the neighbor seen it so they ran..got a description of the kids the vehicle everything but the police can't find them and of course no finger prints. Hope you have better luck and they find the person and you can get your car fixed.

posted by  C95TSI

How the heck did they tear the quarter panel like that? Looks almost like there was a patch panel welded in that tore, and the bumper was molded in and painted over.

Man, that sucks!

posted by  ChrisV

sorry, i must have missed the whole story. wat happened? parked your car somewhere and when u came back it was like that?

hope u catch the bastard that did that to ya man.

posted by  Inygknok

yup, that's exactly what happened!!!! I checked with the police today, still no leads :cussing: !!!!!

posted by  elchango36

and everyone says teenagers are bad drivers, they need to start looking at the other end

posted by  jedimario

At least its not too bad. Imagine if it hit it really fast

posted by  PontiacFan27

dam man i know how u feel , when i got a little scratch on my car i was looking at it all day, really sucks.

posted by  ToshoRcing

Well just be thankful it wasnt something horrfic :banghead:

posted by  SlipKnoT

stuff like that happens here all the time- 90% of davis is composed of 80 year old grandmas still driving ford LTD's. The other day i went down to a local fast food place, chipotle, and I saw a lady in her late 70's driving a 79 Monte Carlo,a nd she was taking forever to pull in, so someone in a camaro honked at her,so she pulled in a little too far and rear ended an explorer. And this is a space that I could have pulled into with my eyes closed in my WRX. I think people over the age of 60 should retake the driving test.

posted by  Ian C

Agreed! I also think they should hvae to retake a test every 2-5 years for everyone's sake. I mean c'mon, at 60 your reflexes arent the same as when you're 20.

posted by  elchango36

People should also have to take them after having a serious medical condition...

My father had a stroke this spring, and lost much of the use of his right side. So, you'd think driving would be a no-no? Nope. We told the DMV about his condition, gave them a doctor's report, and asked what we should do about it. They gave us two handicapped tags and said "have a nice day".

Fortunately, my family was a bit more strict than the law. We took him to parking lots and abandoned roads until he was safe enough to drive with normal traffic again. But, it's kind of scary to think that if there are people who weren't as careful as we were, allowing someone who has lost that much control...just out there driving...

posted by  hondaman

we live in a really sad time when people have so say things like this. man if some one did that to my car id be out in the street :cussing: like hell, what kind of age do we live in when someone dose something like this. :guns:

posted by  rstifle3000

this has been my theory ever since i was ten.

posted by  rstifle3000

I love how TV reacts better than the actual government on realizing something. And its not even the media, its the trashy toliet humor shows that we all love and adore. For example with this south park did an episode about seniors driving. In my opinion one of the best episodes to date :laughing:

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

Sadly, it's true, and there's not much we can do to change it.

posted by  torinoman80

wow man sorry about your car. i kno how u feel. all the cars in my drive way have some sorta dig on them (not as bad as yours) it hurts.

just a note. u dont have to be over 60 for a handycap parking space. i seen some young moms with it...

and dude some people are ASSHOLES!!! this is what happened on our turkey day. (sorry to intrude with my story) we were on the freeway to my sisters hours. and of course its traffic. my mom stops behind a car. and were stoped for about 5 seconds (so it wasnt like a SUDDEN STOP) yeah like 5 seconds later a ****ing dodge (i think) rams the **** outta us from behind. were like WTF, i look over and tell him to pull over to the side. my mom starts to pull over and i totaly had a bad feeling about it beacuse of the dudes look on his face. my mom pulled over.

(very bad part, there was an suv already on the curb, some dude cleaning his car) my mom pulled behind that suv, (she was panicing) and that dodge pulled right in front of the suv. i get out of the car with my cell phone, i was going to take a quick pix of the licenes place. i walk over and the dodge ****er FLOORS IT. that SOB. ahhh the part that kills me is i didnt get his PLATES. trust me i feel ****ing terrible aoubt it. and he just pulls into traffic. i get in the car and call 911 they said they cant do shit. (wheres a cop when u NEED ONE) so yeah asshole ran, what really got me was i think he had his FAMILY in the car (little kids and all) so yeah. the damage was pretty small. only the right side bumper is sorta loose. the only thing we can do now is hope that ****er gets his karma. and hes tripping out thinking we got his plates...

so yeah. some ppl are assholes. and the person who hit your car. big asshole. and really get on the cops ass if you want something done. beacuse by the sound of it, there not doing all they can.

posted by  desii

Your Message