350z?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  350z?

im goin to buy a 350z as soon as i find one for sale within driving distance. im buying the car for performance mostly. but i would also like it to look pretty cool to, with a body kit of some sort. now ive seen a few body kits, that are nice lookin, but dont really know what kind they are, and then most body kits ive seen for it are ugly as hell.
what body kit do you think looks best, and where can i find it?

posted by  Guns_10

I don't think any bodykits would make any car, especially a 350Z look better, but after some ricing threads, my mind has been opened, and I would suggest:

eBay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-Up-Nissan-350Z-Type-B-Body-Kit-04-05-06- bodykit-kits_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ36475QQitemZ8003694247QQrdZ1QQss
pagenameZWD1V)

I'll give it a shot to convert you...wouldn't you rather put in a new exhaust, or CAI, and get some more power, rather than a bodykit? :hi:

posted by  chris_knows

yah, more power is always a big thing. but i am looking into a twin turbo kit for it, so the power factor is pretty much set. and im still gonna have money left over for a body kit. so there ya have it. now all i need is a nice lookin kit.

posted by  Guns_10

What year are you thinking of?

posted by  chris_knows

Bullshit. If he wants to put a bodykit on HIS car because HE thinks it looks good, let him.

It's like the 13 year olds on this forum have gone extremely "anti-rice" because they think it makes them smarter or something. Does anyone here actually understand what it's all about? Does anyone here understand what the world of an automobile hobbyist is? If you're a real automobile hobbyist, you'll know "rice" when you see it. Customizing a car and "rice" are two different things, from two different worlds.

Rice is like a bad haircut.

posted by  67Coronet383

I never said he shouldn't put one on, I said I would try to make him change his mind, and gave my opinion on a nice, IMO, bodykit for a 350Z. I don't care if Joe down the street tied a bench to his trunk...I might take pictures and post it on CF, but I would understand that's the kind of thing he's into...why would he care for my opinion...

posted by  chris_knows

ya kno what i hate, when ppl go to forums and talk about shit completly erelivant to the point.. you wanna talk about if a body kit belongs on a car or not, start a new thread. you wanna reply to my thread, gimmie a body kit and a site plz. quit actin like little kids.

posted by  Guns_10

I gave you my opinion :doh:

posted by  chris_knows

Watch out big guy, you're breaking your own rules here.

posted by  67Coronet383

I hear the quality of the ride is rough, a kit on it... no.

posted by  ilove///amg

Your Message