My Engine turned 2 SHIT :(

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  My Engine turned 2 SHIT :(

So anyways yeah its gone. 2002 SE-R Spec-V QR25DE. The head turned 2 crap. I didnt want 2 believe it but I had 2 face facts. So anyways I was thinking of getting a new engine but this wont b for a while, it will be sitting in the garage. So what do you think i should put in it?

posted by  Walt

SR20DE.

posted by  thunderbird1100

*SR20DET

posted by  99integra

Good luck finding one with a FWD drivetrain attached to it.

Lot easier to get the SR20DE.

Didn't think of that :doh:

posted by  99integra

Well isnt SR20DE more of a drifting engine? doesnt it make as mush power as the Qr25DE. What would be the advantage of a SR20DE to any other motor i can put in the sentra?

posted by  Walt

no engine is a drifting engine. an engine is an engine. some are big and heavy, some are small and economical, but none is exclusively for a single purpose like that.

it's just a popular choice in drifting competitions cuz they are very cheap over there in japan and easy to get over there in japan. the rest of the world just copies them ;) (AzN PrYDe thing)

u can take a look at the sr20det in the pulsar. it's in an AWD drivetrain but im sure u can mate the transmission a lot better than the one with the RWD version.

posted by  Inygknok

OR he could just keep it painless and get a SR20DE out of an NX2000 or older SE-R that already has a FWD drivetrain attached to it, but that would be too simple. :mrgreen:

exactly, and in car-forums we do everything the damn hard way!

posted by  Inygknok

Your Message