96 Accord Starter

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  96 Accord Starter

As you all know by now i own a 96 accord. My starter jsut went and i need to change it. I got the starter and i was told it is below the air intake system. I just searched the web but im at work so most sites are blocked so my search didn't work so well and obivously its dark out so i thought my friends here would help me out. So if you could search and find the location or if one of my fellow accord owners knows where is it is at please tell me asap. its an auto tranny with the lx trim. thanks all :thumbs:

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

Does this Honda have any engine in particular, or are we just supposed to guess?

posted by  vwhobo

the usual F22B2 that comes with all 4 cylinder non-vtec 96 accords

And you indicated that where in your previous post? Oh wait, my crystal ball is starting to work now... That's how we were supposed to know. Go buy a manual, moron. :banghead:

posted by  vwhobo

I found it once i got a flashlight....not hard to get to...jsut a complete pain in the ass to unbolt..what was supposed to be a 15min job supposedly is taking musc longer. i had to give up at one last night b/c the stater is too close to the tranny to get the rear bolt out with a 1/2 inch sized ratchet and i couldn't find the adapter for my 1/8. So my car is still stuck there :banghead:

Your Message