Do An Engine Swap For Me $$$

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Do An Engine Swap For Me $$$

Anyone Wanna Do An Engine Swap For My Civic? Coupe Ex! All Together I'll Give You 2grand And You Give Me The Best Engine You Can Get And Keep The Rest After You Install. Any Takers?

posted by  95civicdima

Deliver it to my shop Monday morning.

posted by  vwhobo

where's your shop?

posted by  95civicdima

In Redneck Hell, alot further than you want to go. Where do you live?

posted by  vwhobo

In suburban town near Philadelphia. To be honest this really isn't going to happen. Even though it would be kinda cool i'm going to end up getting a Prelude in a few months (after the snow season) around (hopefully) april-june. That's when i'll be able to at least afford one. This thread was made for some stupid reason and i actually regret making it. Sorry i guess

posted by  95civicdima

Okay, but if you want to drop it off Monday, you'd better start now... It's a 600 mile drive.

posted by  vwhobo

600 miles would take about...10 hours, so if he were to leave now, being 7:00 he would arrive Sunday at 5:00am...so he should leave around 9:00 pm on Sunday to arrive at 8:00am Monday (with one hour for breaks)...And then maybe another 20 hours to get back (bus)...so it would be best for him to just stay in a motel there, and drive back after :wink2: :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Great plan but he was just wasting forum space. He himself said

posted by  newyorker

Aww great, I wasted hourse calculating when to leave, and what roads to take, where to stop, and he changed his mind :ohcrap:...I even made up a map to show him how to get there: :smoke:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/chris_knows/house.jpg

posted by  chris_knows

:laughing: Nice image.

posted by  newyorker

You don't even know, took me forever to actually understand where Redneck Hell was, and then find a Suburbia in Philadelphia, but if you follow the clues...Then I had to go through Google Earth, Mapquest, and a couple others, and then visualize the map...he better be grateful :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

I wasn't really serious about getting a engine swap i really just see so much talk about it i just wanted to see how many people really would be willing. I appreciate the offer though. I want a prelude and i'm kind sticking by that.

posted by  95civicdima

Your Message