Pics of teg

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Pics of teg

so here are a couple of pics of teg... i wanna take more pics, but it seems like everytime i have time there is tons of snow outside and it's windy.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2194860

posted by  V-Tec

Looks pretty sweet:thumbs:

Can't wait until I can make a cardomain :roll: :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Sergey...youre not russian by any chance are you? BTW some might call the altezzas "Rice"...not me..If you are russian then
"Eto mesto polnoyo dolbayobov"

posted by  newyorker

I can understand everything, but "dolbayobov"...but I think I know what it means...is it along the lines of "govno" :laughing:...Although I disagree with your opinion there...:ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

ya i am... and more along the lines of "dumbasses" window tints should be installed this week and the LED stuff will also be installed.

posted by  V-Tec

Harasho. Day nam znat kak budet.

posted by  newyorker

Youre an exception.

posted by  newyorker

so what u guys think of it

posted by  V-Tec

kruta tachka

posted by  Vlad

Too bad its an auto....my '88 is a 5 speed, and while it looks like a hunk of metal, its quite fun to drive...I barely ever touch the brakes...

posted by  Mathew

I love it, looks nice and clean (in both terms) :wink2:

posted by  99integra

Ya soglasen

posted by  newyorker

Looks real nice. :smoke:

posted by  speeder

i uploaded more pics.... as u can see very snowy and i hate snow. The only good thing it's good for is drifting :hi:

posted by  V-Tec

Integra's can't drift. FWD's CAN'T DRIFT. They powerslide. I've explained this like hundreds of times. Powersliding and Drifting are different. Its all in the angle of exit, and acceleration out of the corner. In Power sliding you basically go straight fast then yank the wheel hard and tap the brakes, and you maintain your original direction, while drifting you don't hit the brakes till you get to the apex of turn and go in a diagonal direction which allows you the exit the turns at much higher speeds then powersliding.

posted by  aerith

Me and my frinds had a blast. They were skidding to a stop, but i was going about 40 and fishtailing left and right. This was a HUGE lot about 200 square yards or more. We might make some videos of it, il be sure to put them up.

posted by  newyorker

ohh thanks for clearing that up

posted by  V-Tec

No problem. But you should try real drifiting at some point in your life. Its fun as hell, but only do it in a safe area.

posted by  aerith

We'll be sure to watch them! :laughing:

posted by  Mathew

Sarcasm sensed. :evil:

posted by  newyorker

Your sarcasm sensing skills are unparalleled! :laughing:

posted by  Mathew

Your Message