Parting Out A 95' 3000gt

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Parting Out A 95' 3000gt

i'm parting out my 95' 3000gt SL. it's maroon with beige leather and dark grey trim. all interior parts are in mint condition. the exterior is straight with no dings or dents but the roof, hood, wing, and rear hatch have a little sun fade. otherwise the paint is still nice on all other panels. i have plenty of pics if you wanna see something just let me know. the car is located in mesa, az (phoenix).

posted by  jmakil

so does anyone need anything? :smoke:

posted by  jmakil

Is it for sale?...Probably should have put it in the Marketplace :wink2:

BTW How much are you asking (not planning on buying, but might help someone who is)...

posted by  chris_knows

no its not for sale. im just parting it out. long story about why i cant sell it but yea

posted by  jmakil

I'm all ears :-)

posted by  Pythias

about three years ago i bought the car when i got out of high school. the dealer told me it was just fully maintence and it was good to go. less than a week later the timing belt blew cause it was never changed. so yea good bye motor.......i tried taking the dealership to court but it just never happened. the car went to a mitsubishi dealer for repairs. the did about $4k worth of work on the head that i didnt consent for so i wasn't going to pay that. so the car stayed at the dealership cause i was waiting to go to court but it just never happened so it was sat there. the car was charged off and was never recovered by the bank so yea. i got a letter from a towing company saying they had the car and to come get it. so i was like the what the f*ck? i called the bank and asked them about it and they said i can drive it register it and everything but i cant sell it cause they have the lean on the title. so i went and got it. i was going to repair it and drive it but i just dont want a front wheel drive car thats why im not doing it. thats the only reason i wont repair the car. thats the end of my loooooong story

posted by  jmakil

Well you could always sell the car whole and have them use it for whatever parts they needed then. Or make it a track car and sell everything you don't need for track racing., or if you like illegal stuff, find a wrecked 3000Gt, take the vin(s) and switch them out (not really recommended though).

posted by  car_crazy89

One thing I'm young when they have the lean on the title wat does that mean? You didn't say they wanted any money back for it, but you can register it and drive it? So why can't you sell it? Man I'd consider wat car crazy said switch out Vins and just sell for cheap, where you located? :hi: I need a nice beater :laughing:

posted by  Pythias

Whats wrong with FWD?

posted by  PontiacFan27

im just not a fan of FWD. i have always driven RWD or AWD. the only way i could sell it is if i pay off the bank because they have the title. i can register it and insure it and everything but i just dont want to go through the hassle of fixin it. these cars are pretty difficult to work on

posted by  jmakil

im in arizona by the way. Phoenix area

posted by  jmakil

why cant you sell it with a lein on the title? i've bought and registered 2-3 cars with leins still on the title. you just cant trade it in, or at least thats the way it is in New York

posted by  glagon1979

they have the title so i cant sell it

posted by  jmakil

Just curious but how much do you own on the lien in order to get the title back? You could still sell the car (kinda like you are now, just whole instead of parts) but specify that it can't be registered as it sits. It could still be bought whole and used as a race car and keep/sell parts not needed on one, or you can go against the law (the person buying it, not you).

posted by  car_crazy89

I owe ruffly 5k but i have sold a lot on the car already and i really dont wanna drive something FWD

posted by  jmakil

Your Message