This is just plain mean.

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  This is just plain mean.

Why would anyone do this to a perfectly fine car?
They purposely blew a 13B rotary in a FC.

here (http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=656D6E66-8317-4775-BDCF-14 EF855BA56E&t=top&p=1)

posted by  aerith

Yeah I've seen this before, it's hard to watch.......... :ohcrap:

posted by  GreekWarrior

thats a long ass clip. kind of wonder what they were gonna put in it after it blew.

posted by  glagon1979

Next best thing...420a baby :laughing:

posted by  newyorker

i was thinking 350 chevy

posted by  glagon1979

:sleep:

posted by  newyorker

And I was thinking of a 351 Cleveland :hi:

posted by  99integra

do they make a kit for that or would you have to fab your own?

posted by  glagon1979

Couldn't you just put Cleveland heads on and it would be considered that? :laughing: :doh:

posted by  99integra

please tell me you were kidding :banghead:

posted by  glagon1979

Yeah I was that is why I had those two smileys there :wink2:

posted by  99integra

What is that? Im guessing a joke? If not then please explain.

posted by  newyorker

I'm guessing you should read my reply :screwy:

posted by  99integra

Lasted a hell of a lot longer than what I expected...what a dumb@ss though :doh:

posted by  chris_knows

20B triple rotory. :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

With headers?

posted by  newyorker

Who needs headers when you've got NAWS! :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Or a limited eddition GT-R mustang with jap writing

posted by  newyorker

Lol that video still cracks me up of the GT-R Mustang. My bet it's a pos 99-04 V6 mustang, because of no holes cut on the back bumper for the dual exhaust, and that is just some stupid looking ehaust pipes that he thought looked kool and got off ebay. As for the stickers n such well he just had to go to either ricemyride.com or 2fast2furious lol

posted by  Pythias

Guy's a moron. The GT-R symbol looked so out of place. Just like the other day i saw it on a Geo Metro. Freaking hilarious.

posted by  aerith

Good way to dispose of a rotary before swapping a V8 in.

posted by  PontiacFan27

Kinda sad really, the little car did put up a fight though (it didn't wanna die) lol. I hope he was planning on replacing atleast the rear bumper.

Damn, those cars look nice though, makes me want one but probably couldn't afford one (would love a 302 or 350 swap though) :wink2:

posted by  car_crazy89

Its the new trend. Mix and match cars...not only from different manufacturers, but COUNTRIES!
GT-R logo is from what car?
I know the SE-R is from the Sentra.
"GT-R mustang...THATS THE HOTTEST SHIT!" :doh:

posted by  newyorker

Omg if that actually became a trend lol the national I.Q. level would have to drop about 10 points.

posted by  Pythias

Got bored, and checked eBay...the GT-R logo's go for $4.60 :laughing:...you'd think it'd be more...

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: (http://cgi.ebay.ca/GTR-ALUMINUM-EMBLEM-S13-MAXIMA-NISSAN-GT-R-ALTIMA-G35_W 0QQitemZ8022454971QQcategoryZ33643QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

(Click the smilies)...

posted by  chris_knows

The funny thing is that there really is such a thing as a Mustang GT-R (not that old though).
http://www.mustangheaven.com/2005GT-R/

posted by  car_crazy89

I saw that when looking for a picture of the GT-R glued on the Mustang :laughing:

Beautiful car, but I think it was like $70,000 :hi:

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message