questions on accent

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  questions on accent

i drive hyundai accent and as you all know its a slow car with a horsepower of less than 110. im planning on buying a new engine and i want to know if there is an actual engine that can improve accents horsepower. im looking at atleast 200 hp. and if i do change it i would need a new speed indicater right? well i would like to know how that whole process works(changing the speed indicater)
:ohcrap:

posted by  ENiGmA

May I ask why you want to push 200 horsies out of a Hyundai Accent in the first place?....It's a Mitsubishi engine as standard (Or at least the UK version is) and that's really all I know about them apart from the fact that over here they manage to produce 75bhp and not 110bhp..sorry I cant be of much help on this :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

i advise you dont waste your time on this site. You will only get flamed and jeered for having bought a hyundai in the first place.

Now, if you go here (http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/forum.php?f=1), you can spend your time more productively.

posted by  importluva

I know nothing about the hyundia accent.

posted by  Integra_LS

I'm still waiting for all the flames and jeers. You seem to be the only one to insinuate anything negative about his car AND you chased him away. Thank you for being another non-productive member of this forum. :banghead:

posted by  vwhobo

Your Message