Test drove my first Prelude SH 1997 today

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Test drove my first Prelude SH 1997 today

yea i was in N.E Philly today had some business to do there. While i was there i drove by a Honda dealership and decided to see if they had any preludes. They didn't have a 1997 that they could let me testdrive but they let me test drive a 1998 Prelude SH. I go into it and felt very comfterable. They said there basically no major differences in the years so i'm basically sitting in the car i want. They are gonna call me when they get a hold of a 1997. Just felt like sharing it. Still open to any opinions of the car and would like to hear what everyone thinks of a 1997 Prelude

posted by  95civicdima

Sounds good man, just make sure it's the car you want, not only that but I would check out autotrader.com cars.com and other sites unless your going to have to get it financed I wouldn't go to a dealership, if you compare a prices for a car at kbb.com and compare the private party value, then the dealership value the dealership value is sooo much more. I personally am going to stay away from dealerships for as long as I can when buying a car.
:2cents:

posted by  Pythias

Cool...how about some pics :wink2:

Can't really go wrong with a Prelude :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

I hear you there...i have the same opinion but for a testdrive while i'm bored :hi:

posted by  95civicdima

Lol true, but you were talking about hwo they would call you when they got one in. Which implies that you will buy it from there, personally I woudl try to wait and save up to just straight out BUY one privately.

posted by  Pythias

Pic's well i guess if u really wanted em i could but the thing is i'm not gonna be buyin these particular ones. Also pythias i know w hat you mean i don't intend on buyin it for anytime to soon

posted by  95civicdima

I know, I just like looking at pictures :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Lmfao :orglaugh:

posted by  Pythias

:laughing:

posted by  95civicdima

oh, so you're looking at the 5th gen models? i thought you didn't have enough cash, hehe. both 4th & 5th gens are amazing, so keep an eye out for a good bargain. :)

posted by  odds

Your Message