how much

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  how much

just curious how much you guys think i could see my 98 eclipse rs for, since i have the problems with it like in the last post i said, it has a blown headgasket, needs the heating to be fixed, not s ure if its the heating core but anyhow, its an automatic, and the paints in pretty good shape , the head liner is drooping and it has some dents in it, i live in TN if anyones interested

posted by  dsmracersv98

I'll give ya 500 for it.

posted by  Pythias

Why not replace the headgasket on it, and just drive it? If you drive like an average person, it wont blow on ya. Ive been driving like an asshole for almost 5k miles on a Neon...and they are far worse on reliability..just get it fixed and take it easy.

posted by  newyorker

i do drive like an average person, i don't run it hard at all and have never taken it on the intersate or anything, insurance is alot more expensive on the eclipse, considering im 17, im set on getting the honda, hence i was going to get it after high school anyways, so im gonna sell the eclipse if anyone will buy it

posted by  dsmracersv98

Well then give all the info on it such as damages, mileage, you know the works. Paint scratches all the little stuff, get some pics up n see if anyone wants it.

posted by  Pythias

Probably about 1000.

posted by  PontiacFan27

Try eBay or AutoTrader

posted by  newyorker

Your Message