Integra dash trim kit

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Integra dash trim kit

I'm new here and this is my 1st post. So anyways, I just bought a 98 Integra from a sweet old lady, believe it or not, and naturally it is 100% unmodded. Now with me being basically poor, I do not have any grand plans on modifications.

I am however thinking about a brushed aluminum dash trim kit that's on ebay for like $100 or so. I have never seen in person an Integra with a brushed aluminum trim kit. The only brushed aluminum I have ever seen is on my dad's '03 Accord and it looks pretty classy. I just wanted to know, has anyone ever seen one or something similar and it looks nice? Keep in mind I am going for class, not sport.

posted by  importcraze

If you were going for class and not sport, you shouldnt have gotten the Integra. Ive never seen these kits applied, but I dont know why you would want that anyway. Whatever floats your boat. They have them for my car for aroudn 130, and they arent too bad, but thats not the idea that im going for.
EDIT: mind linking me to what you are looking at?

posted by  newyorker

Yes, I understand what you mean about not buying an Integra for "class." But understand that it's not the average Integra. It is a maroon 4-door automatic LS in excellent shape - it's pretty conservative. Like I said, I bought it off an old lady. I'm sorry but I don't have any digital pictures of it now. I'll try to get some soon. Here is that link for the kit. I guess it will be a little more than 100.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acura-Integra-94-01-Wood-Carbon-Aluminum-Das h-Trim-Kit_W0QQitemZ8024164259QQcategoryZ33705QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

posted by  importcraze

Your Message