redone integra front

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  redone integra front

i was just looking at tegs on auto trader and i saw this awesome teg. what u guys think of it. That pretty cheap that it's going for.

http://autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=192487634&dealer_id=57190752&car_y ear=1996&model=INTEG&bkms=1135762366765&lang=en&isp=y&start_year=1994&certi fied=&search_type=both&distance=25&make=ACURA&min_price=1&address=60035&adv anced=&end_year=2001&max_price=20000&cardist=25

posted by  V-Tec

Its Integra. How lazy are you?

posted by  PontiacFan27

HA!, I enjoyed that.

So, yeah, it's an Integra with Acura CL headlights and a body kit... I never liked that generation Integra... personally.

posted by  Bino

Nah don't like the headlights, you need the round lights like mine. :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

meh it doesnt look all that bad

posted by  mx3_monster

Those are exactly why I don't like that generation Integra, those beady little headlights look completely out of place on the front of that car. Looks like some bad after market projector conversion. I think the JDM style front end looks better, but the previous generation car just looks better all around. If I were going the Integra route I'd pick up a '92 GSR... that's just me.

posted by  Bino

If it didnt have a body kit i would buy it and slap on a JDM front. but thats only me.
i am a JDM freak :smoke:

posted by  NizmoFreak

I don't think it's too bad...but I like the original Integra better...

posted by  chris_knows

AS am I, I have to agree with you and Bino, the little headlights just dont do it. JDM all the way!!! :smoke:

posted by  elchango36

Ugly :2cents:

posted by  newyorker

Your Message