IMPREZA L mods?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  IMPREZA L mods?

Hi, I have a 1993 IMPREZA L and I was wondering If anyone knew where I could get Mods such as; exhaust, body kits, tail lights, STi spoiler, an STi conversion ect. I have been searching but cannot find anything. Please help, thanks. :thumbs:

posted by  jdmpowR

its best to introduce yourself first in the (suprise suprise) "introduce yourself" forum otherwise no one/not many people will help you.. :thumbs: may i ask why you didn't jus buy an STi to begin with?

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

Because I dont have $30,000. I bought it for 1,500, brand new condition 70k miles, new clutch. The thing is its really weak, Im looking to be in the 200hp range and this barely brakes 100hp. So please If you know of any websites please let me know, thanks.

posted by  jdmpowR

the best thing you can do is to type "subaru performance parts" or "subaru performance tuning" into a search engine. (i recomend google, it gives very good results...) this will give you a huge range of results and a very very large array of tuning options for your scooby.. good luck.. :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

You could have bought a '94 STi for a lot less and surely you must already have known that. What you want to do seems, well I'll choose my words carefully... completely retarded.

posted by  snoopewite

yeah, thats what i was trying to say, but i really did choose my words carefully..lol. :lol:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

1994 STi? For less than a 93 subaru? pics anyone?

posted by  jzxTT

I never said that. Read the thread again... properly this time.

I wonder if SuperJew will be jealous of you using that new signature :laughing: http://www.msu.edu/~habeldav/chapelle-5fingerslap-reized.gif

posted by  snoopewite

i swear snoope you're psychic. im hijacking his sig because its so cool. hee hee

posted by  SuperJew

lol, its the best sig i've ever seen. :orglaugh:

posted by  jzxTT

are u really gonna spend all that money trying to turn a n/a 1.8 subby into an sti? :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

let me guess, you want to just try and bolt on a turbo yeah?

you said you want to find an sti conversion. so you want turbo, crank, conrods, pins, oil cooler, intercooler, trans, seats, f***ing every part for a sti other than the body shell? hmmmmm? no? you dont? :banghead: well thats wha it'll take to convert it bud! and body shell mods! maybe you should just buy the bonnet and a big bore pipe and try to convince other sukers that you got a rare import type-x sti.

Oh, and dugbug? a turbo for a 1.8 subby? there are turbos for everything if your ready to put the work in! the only way he'll get a bolt on turbo for that is with major ecu and mapping upgrades and real low boost. or BANG goes the engine!
:doh: maybe you two should team up? just a thought! :doh:

posted by  Unlicensed

Your Message