If they do this

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  If they do this

I've been hearing speculations about a Ferrari Enzo body kit being made for the 240sx. Like an actual enzo front and end plus sides. Why would you even think about making that??? Has anyone else heard about this?

posted by  Spanky2324

Not until now. It will be another crapy replica kit, but this time built on the 240 and not the Fiero. God they look terrible :banghead:

posted by  newyorker

I have now.

I like kit cars.

I should buy a fiero and kit car it into a lambo.

posted by  Zalight

I hope youre ont serious. They look so cheap and k-mart like.

posted by  newyorker

Cheapo conversion kits are so lame.

PS: I have seen a 240 converted to look like an Enzo, but it was all custom work.

posted by  PontiacFan27

Kit cars can definitly be cool. I wouldn't claim it was a lambo, I would say its a fiero. I would also drop in...something...in the engine bay. Im thinking 5.0liters, and forced induction for sure.

posted by  Zalight

I think it's pretty cool, and you could get the ladies if they don't know much about cars :hi:

posted by  chris_knows

I don't know, I thought I read somewhere that they can't make kits like that (just like they can't make anymore Enzos) because it ruins it authenticity and could bring down the actual value of the real or other Enzos... I'm not sure though as it was alittle while back.

I do think that there are some nice/interesting looking kit cars out there, as long as you don't believe it's anything like the car it's based on (or in some cases it's not a 'replica'). Always been a fan of some kit cars though.

posted by  car_crazy89

Then they arent worth your time.

posted by  newyorker

The ladies, or the kits? :laughing:

Because there's some beautiful kits out there, and ladies...what are you, gay? :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Not even my best for photoshop but i had 10 min to kill so heres a potential look out of a crappy job
http://img414.imageshack.us/img414/166/nissan240sx5sb.th.jpg (http://img414.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nissan240sx5sb.jpg)

posted by  Spanky2324

They come out a LITTLE better

posted by  newyorker

You dont want a chick to be riding you and then blowing your clutch the wrong way. :banghead: . I need a life.

posted by  newyorker

Your Message