Front fender lights

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Front fender lights

Hey i own a Eagle Talon 95 TSI with an Ecplise body kit on it and im looking to put in fender lights and markers and stuff...it has the holes and wires for them but i just dont know how to go about finding what ones i need to buy for it :/ here are a few pictures....

posted by  Edge

Just do it eBay! :laughing:

posted by  newyorker

Well that would work lol but i dont know what size kind or what fits in those holes thats what i mean...so i dont know what lights to get!

posted by  Edge

just look for some universal fog lights and universal side lights, they would probably fit, but why dont you measure the holes? then search for those measurments? btw, what body kit is that?

posted by  ride3k

Get the marker lights for a '97-'99 Mitsubishi Eclipse, get the fog lights for a '97-'99 Mitsubishi Eclipse. It's seriously not rocket science.

It's stock bumper (I assume side skirts and rear bumper) for a '97-'99 Eclipse. Same front bumper on my car ('95 Eclipse). If you managed to figure out that it requires different headlights (did you figure that out?)... why can't you manage this one?

posted by  Bino

If its a stock kit from an eclipse, then just look for eclipse stuff.

posted by  newyorker

an eclipse has the same stock body as the talon, except for the rear tailights and spoiler i believe

posted by  ride3k

Thanks for the help

posted by  Edge

Find what you were looking for?

posted by  newyorker

The Eclipse/Talon has the same structure. The front and rear bumpers are different, the side skirts are different, the spoilers are different, the taillights are different, and the headlights became different as of '97. '95-'96 Eclipse/Talons have the same headlights. '97-'98 Talons have the same headlights as the '95-'96 Eclipse, but the '97-'99 Eclipse has different headlights (they are interchangable, but they leave a gap).

Seriously, if you don't know, don't answer.

posted by  Bino

umm if I am not mistaken the Talon is an Eclipse...they just weren't able to label it as a Mitsubishi car in North America until like 1995 or 1996. Thats why you rarely every see mitsubishi cars earlier than 1995. But the Talon is pretty much an Eclipse in another skin. Just like the Eagle Summit and Dodge colt. There are suttle difference but they are pretty much the same car. Also like the Dodge Stealth and Mitsubishi 3000GT...same car again.

posted by  Golddragoner

Well, you almost understand. ALL Mitsubishi Eclipses, Eagle Talons, and Plymouth Lasers were produced in Normal Illinois (yes, they were produced right here in the USA, ALL of them), from 1989 to 1999, thereafter they may all still be produced here, I just don't care.

Yes, an Eagle Talon is a Mitsubishi Eclipse is a Plymouth Laser (Laser 1990-1994). Good job.

posted by  Bino

Your Message