Hyundai Tiburon?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Hyundai Tiburon?

Sorry for asking such a dumb / immature question, but is the hyundai tiburon a "girl" car? The only reason I am asking is because I know people label cars (such as the Miata) as girly cars. I know this is my first post, and it is a pretty crappy one at that, but I just want to know if it is, and why? Thank you for any help you can provide.

posted by  AmorLiberalitas

Yes, the Tiburon, just like the Miata is a girly car. In fact, you must wear a skirt just to buy one.

If that's what you're looking at when you want to buy a car...you're not going to make it in life..IMO the Tiburon is fairly reliable (for a Hyundai) but slightly underpowered...It's a nice car though overall IMO

BTW I see all cars as unisex:laughing: :2cents:

posted by  chris_knows

Great way to start your stay on this forum. I supposed the next question will be "What makes your car faster, red or blue neon?":ohcrap:

posted by  vwhobo

hey he is back!!! congrats on 6k + posts....
1. Thats a retarded question...
2. I like the tiburon a lot, i would have bought the 03 tiburon gt but i didn't have enough money...

posted by  V-Tec

labeling cars is stupid, thats like saying your not going to drive an eldorado because its made for old people or mexican gansters. Or a new caddilac because its made for rich black people. I don't want to drive a honda its for asians.(I'll do everyone so no ones offened, probably doesn't make sense, but does it look like I give a $#!T) I'm not going to drive a big ford truck because white men who are insecure about their penis drive those. I don't want to drive this car because its "girly" . Dude get your head out your @$$ and appreciate a car for what it really is A CAR.

on another note welcome back hobo missed your insight a great deal

posted by  salimander13

Some people say my integra's a girls car, I just laugh at them. :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

There is no such thing as a girly car. I drive a Neon, its not a girly car. A car's first purpose is simply for Point A-Point B transportation. A miata is not a girly car, a Neon is not a girly car. Its not something that anyone can prove. Even if all the Tiburons were driven by girls, its still just a car (and a nice one at that).
Tiburon is a good car.:thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

The most important question is, Do YOU think it's a girly car????

posted by  elchango36

no, in this case, i think the most important question is if he is going to let the perception of other people dictate what he drives. because if the answer is yes, it doesnt even matter what he things, and if the answer is no, then he probably wouldn't have even asked this question.

posted by  pik_d

People say that my trucks stock pinstriping makes it a girls car, I just laugh at em and say "meh, I like it stock" :wink2:

posted by  99integra

the GTs are nice

posted by  glagon1979

Girls like girly cars anyway so I don't see the problem.

posted by  fudge

Hell just get more chicks :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

Damn straight, do you know what it was like driving my car to school? I had one of the best cars at my school and was one of the first people to have a car, all the chicks came up to me and told me they love my car. :smoke: :mrgreen:

The pic in my sig was taking in the school parking lot. :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Pimp greek lol
ya same here... was one of the first people in my grade to have a car...(prolly one of the few that bought their own)

posted by  V-Tec

cars are just cars. the only exception is the dodge neon which is a straight up girl car.

posted by  bebopin64

Faggot..

posted by  99integra

ah.. he's just tryin to be cool by insulting newyorker... :doh: too bad that horse has been beaten to death already...

posted by  pik_d

it was just a joke. get that sand out of your vagina.

posted by  bebopin64

:orglaugh: ...I love that episode...

posted by  chris_knows

it was a great one, hippie exterminator is the best one though.

posted by  bebopin64

Why not bring that stock Galant out for a ride?:hi:

posted by  newyorker

Dont worry, the legacy lives on.

posted by  newyorker

to be honest the srt-4 is one of my favorite cars.

posted by  bebopin64

Thank god I have had enough of people saying cars are labeled male/female (except for Gina, shes my bitch) :laughing:

posted by  99integra

So stop hatin its little brother.:thumbs: :laughing:

posted by  newyorker

You know for a second, I thought you were talking about my Gina *points to sig*, then I remembered our rides share the same name.:thumbs:

posted by  elchango36

I bet it would waste your damn Neon that can't beat the Nissan Altima.

posted by  Pythias

The Miata is one of my favorite cars. If lightweight, RWD, tight gearing, and straight up fun is wrong, I don't want to be right. I think stereotypes suck.

posted by  VG30DE

Lol yup, forgot about that :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

Your Message