Chinese Cars

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Chinese Cars

It is interesting for me, which of the 92 will be finally imported in large amounts to US?

posted by  soloconsulting

It's in Russian, but here's what I understood (might not be exact)

And I had to run the text on a word processing program to show up as letters...

"This page can not load on your server, click here for a site map"

Or something close...

I think it's the wrong link, and advertising...but I can't find any ads there so...

posted by  chris_knows

It's advertising on the tab it lists his name as solo consulting. I couldn't read the page but I have a feeling it was a site for importing cars. Damn advertisers*sets shotgun back down*

posted by  Spanky2324

Given that English is the language the Forum operates in, and the fact that nobody, apart from Russians it seems, are able to ascertain whether ornot it's a true advert, I've deleted it......because it's useless lol

posted by  Cliffy

And right there is where you stop being a moderator doing your job and become the thought police. If the link was deleted because it was advertising, that would be a good thing. Deleting something because you or anyone deems it useless is censorship in it's purest form. Did it ever occur to you that some people my have found the pictures interesting? Being useless is not against the rules of the forum, otherwise about 99% of everything posted here and the majority of the members would also have to be deleted.

Are you going to become more dangerous again now that you have your own computer, or are you going to take the lessons you should have learned over the years and put them to good use?

P.S. Here is a link (http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=19903) to a thread that is pure advertising, even though I'm quite sure it's not meant to be. Are you going to delete it also?

posted by  vwhobo

I actually deleted it because it wasn't in English thus making it useless to around 90% of the Forum whom aren't of Russian origin. Given that it was also debatable as to whether there was an advert involved, I decided to delete it. As for the link you posted. Euspa's actually doing things by the book I think you'll find. I think that you just want his/her thread deleted because YOU deem it useless, exacly what I'm doing here, only I have a genuine reason to delete this link!

Euspa's thread might have just been Copy/Pasted from a magazine or Renault itself, but nowhere do I see a link to a Renault dealership, nor any other Renault orientated website. Infact, there's no contact details either!....So under what grounds is that an advert? I only see that he's lazy and cant be bothered to write the whole thing out, rather than an Advert on behalf of Renault!

posted by  Cliffy

Cliffy, are you really that stupid? Based on your actions and words, the answer that I always come up with is yes. I never asked for anything to be deleted, I simply used that thread to make a point, which will be obvious to anyone of moderate intelligence. That's why you don't get it.

One thread (this one) may or may not have been advertising and the link got deleted. The other one I do not believe to be intentionally advertising (did you read my entire last post or were you too busy twisting your panties?) but it is still inarguably an advertisement that is cut and pasted.

You should be ashamed of yourself because first you're not able to figure that out, and second because you're so far in denial that you can't see or admit that you're censoring posts for no good reason.

posted by  vwhobo

:orglaugh: :orglaugh: Twisting your panties :laughing:

BTW I'm not Russian, but I am European, although there's at least 3-4 active members who are Russian...

posted by  chris_knows

Hobo, relax. Dont wanna get that blood pressure any higher. As with most of what a Mods job is about here, I used my initiative. Now sometimes that's for the good, other times it it might still be for the good in my eye, but not in yours. Now, lets not get all hot and bothered about it aye?

By the way, You said that Euspa's thread was 'pure advertising'....I beg to differ, and think that because you couldn't find something else that I'd missed, you had to make do with it. Hobo, it's time to wake up, smell the coffee, and realise that I'm doing my job WELL!

Have a nice day :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Isn't it funny that the only person who thinks you're doing your job well is... you?

posted by  vwhobo

I think you just dislike Cliffy from before (not sure what) but right now, he seems to be the best mod (and only one, excluding Bav who comes on once every 2 weeks if we're lucky) there is...I think the problem here is the admin :banghead:

posted by  chris_knows

Cheers Chris, you're right, hobo's just always disliked me.....I guess you're wrong again vwhobo :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message