900+ whp evo

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  900+ whp evo

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/evo/21/wm/1C62EABE-28F9-40D0-A665-86DFE B500B3E.htm

posted by  Ki2AY

Welcome back dude :thumbs:

903hp?!?!?! That's insane!!!

What really shocked me was "44 psi"!!!...I didn't know there was an engine that could take that :drool:

Nice find :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

Not a stock one.

I'm willing to bet that everything in the powertrain and drivetrain has been upgraded.

posted by  Godlaus

oh ive been around, just havnt been posting. so who are you again?

posted by  Ki2AY

You can call me Sherriff TJ Hooker, Officer sherriff TJ Hooker :laughing:
-Peter Griffin

I'm chris_knows lol, but didn't post much while you were around lol...

posted by  chris_knows

nice.... but now all they gotta do is get off the dyno and i dunno,

drive somewhere really fast
id like to see that

posted by  nighthawk

Hey bro hows the RSX comin along?

posted by  99integra

III LUV Evo's

posted by  mikemikemike

damn that thing is insane:hi: is that the same evo that AMS got up to like 830awhp?

posted by  mx3_monster

Wow, that's one powerfull motor!

I think the most powerfull evo in the world, untill now obviously, was around 800bhp at the flywheel I think!

posted by  Cliffy

I want it :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thats insane that its 44psi...that amazed me. The 900+ hp didn't even amaze me as much as that :thumbs:

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

Amazing:smoke:

posted by  speeder

Awesome, until it craps its guts out on the dyno room floor. I hope they are using rods forged from unobtanium. Anyone have any 2.0/2.5 liter Suby records. I haven't heard of anything this extreme from that end.

posted by  VG30DE

im diggin it. decided to keep it man. ill jus work on it.

posted by  Ki2AY

Sounds good to me, any mods put on/planned?

posted by  99integra

I wonder how long that motor will last on 44 psi...

posted by  OombaIsBack

44 minutes
:laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

just a injen cai and i just recently purchased gun polished, metal lip rims

posted by  Ki2AY

Since when does "rims" count as a mod?

posted by  OombaIsBack

since people started changing them?

posted by  pik_d

i dont know, why dont you ask someone.
id answer you, but i never said it was a mod.

posted by  Ki2AY

Not Like My Car ... <<< :thumbs:
But It's Cooool

posted by  zeez

Am I missing something? You called those "rims" mods.:screwy:

posted by  Pythias

1985 rx 7 with 1000whp,

thats so true

posted by  nighthawk

Mods are modifications, therefore they are not stock, leading to the conclusion of them being MODS

posted by  99integra

Prove it :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

this sounds retarted but here it goes.Evos are bada$$ ill give mits. that btu i still hate mits. to death ,they built the airplanes that bombed pearl harbor, so im like eff them.

posted by  O-P-ET

The CIA/US trained Bin Laden, and he organized the largest terrorist attack on american soil. Therefore, I hate, and will always hate, the CIA and the US.

posted by  Godlaus

well see you contradict yourself by saying that. It is you love for america that makes you hate america it is my love for americs that makes me hate mits. besides CIA/US didn't train osama (if in fact that is true) with the intent of him bombing our country, mits indirectly intended on hurting us. They supported the jap army by makign planes for them and the jap army's intent was to hurt us.

posted by  O-P-ET

I just read all four of your posts, and I can say with no doubt that you are an idiot. The CIA did train USB, that is a well known fact. So what. Mitubishi did make some of the aircraft that bombed Pearl Harbor. So what. You can't go through life with a narrow mind and expect to learn anything or have others take you seriously. I hope in the four years it takes you to get to 18 years old, you wake up and get a clue.

posted by  vwhobo

Bin Laden was trained by the U.S...but I don't think he's responsible for 9/11 because of that one video there was earlier...Mitsubishi was/is Japanese, and so they made planes for the Japanese...Just because BMW made airplanes and motorcycles for the Germans in WWII do you hate them? That's pretty ignorant :doh:

posted by  chris_knows

People still have boo-boos over what countries did way back in WWII?

You know what, **** all brits because they were all up in our shit back during th e revolutionary war. Does that make any sense to you? No. We've been to war with almost every country in the world at some point in time. That doesn't mean we should hate the people that live there today.

posted by  OombaIsBack

alrighty i did say that if it came down to it i WOULD buy an evo, im not gonna be that anal retenant, however i am a proud american and hate the fact that mitsubishi helped in our bombing. Osama was trained by the U.S. i found that out, but it was becaus ewe were being courteous and he is a backstabbing dog, he were helping him and his troops when they got into a fight with russia(?). Besides i like some other imports better than mits. anyway

posted by  O-P-ET

Pearl Harbor happened in 1942(?)...over 60 years ago :doh:

posted by  chris_knows

Ok...that was about 60 years ago? So you won't buy a car because of how the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor..?

posted by  99integra

You guys are right, i should just get over it, and i will. Sorry guys

posted by  O-P-ET

Your Message