Now I'm a little annoyed!

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Now I'm a little annoyed!

As you all know, I bought a Nissan Sunny recently. Anyways, I had a budget of around £500 although I didn't ideally want to spend that much as sellers over here tend to leave you with no fuel in the tank when they sell cars, amonst other things (I dont blame them....I do it too lol). Ok, so I was kinda running out of time when I bought my car and had to hurry. Cut a long sory short, I've always liked the Corolla GTI and one's for sale about two doors from my house now!

Probably just as well I didn't notice it when I was looking though, as I probably wouldn't have been able to insure it and it cost £475ish. Just had to vent my anger out somewhere Grrrrr

posted by  Cliffy

Haha, Cliffy got ripped off :laughing:

JK :laughing:
Honestly, I prefer the Sunny, over that model Corolla :2cents:

posted by  chris_knows

lol.....Well, that's kind of reassured me :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Corolla Gti has the 4age engine, I'd be pretty pissed off if I were in your shoes.

posted by  fudge

I know....16-Valve DOHC

posted by  Cliffy

NAWS fixes everything. :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Shit happens man. Why not sell the Sunny and get the corolla instead.

posted by  newyorker

Too much like hard work lol....she's kill me anyways! Also, it would probably be gone by then. It was quite cheap, too. So maybe it had a few hidden nasty's :thumbs:

I'll just "NAWS" the Sunny instead lol :clap:

posted by  Cliffy

If it helps any, don't check the car out and just keep thinking to yourself, "The Corolla is is a beater, full of nasty's" lol, that'll get rid of any doubts you may have :wink2:

posted by  car_crazy89

if it was the one of the RWD corollas then :2cents: DAMN

but i know nothing of nissan sunnys so i cant compare much myself

posted by  nighthawk

Nope, it was a 1990 model...

I've already started thinking like that lol :wink2:

posted by  Cliffy

MAybe he'd do a straight up trade? :laughing:

posted by  thunderbird1100

Ya never know.....Crazy Brits 'n all that lol :hi:

posted by  Cliffy

As if he's gonna fall for that:orglaugh:

posted by  fudge

I could stick on bonnet scoops from Halfords and get some side skirts and see if he'll fall for it being a Pulsar lol

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message