'93 Mazda 626 ES

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  '93 Mazda 626 ES

I know pretty much nothing about cars, and that's why I'm here. My mother just bought a '93 Mazda 626 ES and there are some really minor things we want to know:
1. The air conditioning seems not to work.
2. I put a cd into the player, which refused to work, and will not spit the cd back out. And now we can't get the player to turn on at all. The display says the radio is on, but we can't get any sound to come out of the speakers. (This one REALLY pisses me off because I want my GOD-DAMN-MUTHER-EFFING CD back!) :cussing:
3. The power windows/sunroof slow down and stop in the middle of rolling up/closing.
4. How does the transmission lock out thing work?

That's all. I know most of this is pretty trivial, but to just have gotten a car and have stuff not work like it's supposed to pisses me off.
Thanks in advance for any help you can be.
~Chris

posted by  cluv83

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!!! you will get no help at all until you do so. period.

posted by  SuperJew

Fair enough.
I'm Chris. I live in Vancouver, Canada. I just graduated from high school, which makes me an ignorant young punk. Like I said, I know NOTHING at all about cars, other than how to drive them. This, again, makes me an ignorant punk.
Other than that, I like reading, writing, and the occasional sexual episode on a deserted beach... (This has stared to sound like a sick personals add, bleh)
Hope that's good enough for you.
~Chris

posted by  cluv83

INTRODUCE YOURSELF... in the "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" forum!

posted by  snoopewite

He said he was an ignorant young punk. I guess he wanted to prove it.

posted by  vwhobo

Your Message