Should i buy it?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Should i buy it?

I want exhaust for my car and i don't like to spend alot. I was going through ebay and found this. I have heard good things about Greddy and i wanted opinions. And i have been told they are not loud and annoying which i like but if you have heard any of their exhaust please tell me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GREDDY-CATBACK-EXHAUST-HONDA-ACCORD-94-95-96 -97_W0QQitemZ8042734377QQcategoryZ33630QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

Yes. My full exhaust costs 300+ for a decent one.

posted by  newyorker

The information looks good, but the price seems a bit low...Then again, when you look at the feedback, it's a hundred per cent, so it looks reliable...

I tried to find some GReddy exhaust sounds on dogpile, but there was nothing...

:2cents:

posted by  chris_knows

Cmon now, read the description carefully. "GREDDY STYLE" catback exhaust. This is why a lot of people get F**ked on Ebay, because they dont read the descriptions well enough. In 3 seconds, I knew it was a fake. I guess all the hours I've put into getting stuff on Ebay paid off. :laughing:

I'ts not an authentic greddy exhaust. If your ok with this, then go for it.

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

Always remember, If it sounds too good to be true, it is!!!!

posted by  elchango36

Good call elchango:thumbs:

BTW, i was driving around downtown morgantown today, and saw a green hatchback just like yours. except it was green, no front bumper, and a BIG ass intercooler... Made me think of yours
lol, just thought id like to add that

posted by  TurboLag

Did it look as mean and as gorgeous as this...:drool:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/2258000-2258999/2258114_1 7_full.jpg
One day man, one day!

posted by  elchango36

not even close:laughing:

posted by  TurboLag

I hate when people do that. They skimp on stuff like that. Just pay the extra money and get something worth it. You remind me of those guys who put 15K into an engine and wont pay the 200 dollars for a wideband o2 sensor.

posted by  Enthusiast

I didn't notice that...well before i saw this i was gonna spend the 400 for a magnaflow system and now after seeing that i still will be spending the 400 bucks :thumbs:

Should give a nice pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! fart-like sound

posted by  PontiacFan27

Greddy, not greddy.if the piping is the same, itl do the same i think...id get it.

posted by  newyorker

Actually it's GReddy :laughing::

http://www.upgrademotoring.com/images/greddy_logo.gif

posted by  chris_knows

Please Do maganflow. Seeing as they are a respected exhaust manufacturer, i would guess it would be a factory axle-back replacement, and not just a pipe and a canister (see: Fart Can). My buddie with the tC was gonna get Borla but he decided to just do a canister and it sounds like an elephant Shitting!!!!

posted by  Enthusiast

Actually, I think he's going cat-back, because the fake GReddy was a cat-back lol, but it's up to him.

posted by  chris_knows

the item sales has ended , i cannot see the details.. :(

posted by  jamestcs

You are correct sir :thumbs:

Sweet, someone called me sir, without adding "you're making a scene" :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

I get SIR DO YOU KNOW HOW FAST YOU WERE GOING THROUGH THERE" OR SIR ARE YOU AWARE THAT SPEEDING OVER 40MPH IS A FELONY

posted by  Aondor

It happens to the best of us

Your Message